Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I never said you were the same person. I said I thought it was odd for claiming he doesn't know you that he has your contact info.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Once again LHR, you could of easily dropped this grudge weeks ago when it was just you, Matt and Kirsty, But you continue to be the child you keep on claiming me to be, and switch your targets to whoever tells you to just shut up. You just can't stand someone telling you to drop something. You're so stubborn and belligerent that you simply refuse to let go of any situation. So I am officially giving you a taste of your own medicine, and I will not stop until this conflict is resolved.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Um, why am I the only one that picked up on this? He doesn't know him, yet they talked on yahoo? Odd, don't you think?

I talked to him once...thats all don't mean I know him..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

that was the beginning post, and she got the last word in after an Admin told us to stop posting. And the next day, today, she continued posting and flaming me, and now I am defending myself. I am quickly beginning to believe you're just choosing to keep your eyes shut to the truth in order to try and discredit me, and you're failing horribly.

No sir, i'm not failing. You are, and its sad to see you're mind is so delusional that you believe you are correct.

You know how she got the last word, because of that post you made. It woulda never been said if you minded your business.

I'm not trying to discredit you, I'll have nothing against you.

LadyHotrod

Once again LHR, you could of easily dropped this grudge weeks ago when it was just you, Matt and Kirsty, But you continue to be the child you keep on claiming me to be, and switch your targets to whoever tells you to just shut up. You just can't stand someone telling you to drop something. You're so stubborn and belligerent that you simply refuse to let go of any situation. So I am officially giving you a taste of your own medicine, and I will not stop until this conflict is resolved.

Jesus, can you seriously read or are you just normally Blue?

I never said that I had a grudge.....wait, who the fuck are you? You must be friends with these people and have come here just to defend them because kirsty and mat HARDLY post and you have been here less than a month so why the fuck would you be so concerned about them?

HMMMMM.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Ok Stinger, I will "humor" you. This last time, I will take the higher road and stop posting in this thread. Whatever LHR types next is what we can call her free pass of a retort against me, but anything after that, if I see a continuing trend start up again in this thread with people flaming me, I WILL defend myself, and I expect you to understand that next time you try to talk reason with me.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
god I wish I had rep to neg rep this guy...dude really drop it let it die

me and LHR done talked it over and shit kinda I mean damn if I am not upset but this why keep on and on...I mean damn I thought I was stupid but you take the cake on this one..

That isn't very smart, intellectual, or mature.

Its childish, fighting fire with fire gets us nowhere. Now you're replacing Blaze. Keep fighting fire with fire this rivalry will last forever.

You're going against your own words and logic.

LadyHotrod

Ok Stinger, I will "humor" you. This last time, I will take the higher road and stop posting in this thread. Whatever LHR types next is what we can call her free pass of a retort against me, but anything after that, if I see a continuing trend start up again in this thread with people flaming me, I WILL defend myself, and I expect you to understand that next time you try to talk reason with me.

Die please.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm not trying to talk reason with you, I am.

You're just being an idiot tonight.

I once said you were a smart person. Now you're just being immature. Seriously :nonono:

And even if she does say something, move on and ignore it.

LadyHotrod

Don't worry, he'll run home from work again, turn on his computer and come straight to this thread.

I wouldn't doubt he's all red faced from crying.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He probably lives in his mom's basement.