Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Hey guys, you better stop bumping this thread or you know who will whine again.

You bastards!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

This Guy

^^liar, couldn't stay away could you...for someone who hates all this flaming you sure can't stay away.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Meh, the thread was being bumped on it's own anyway. I could probably say something about loving the hate like all the other posers do, but i'm kinda...I don't know....over it now? I may have found somebody new, so I've been feeling happier lately, so bring on the flames. I really don't care anymore. lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
everyone also say they don't care :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
There's a difference. lol. I make no secret that I DID care, and very much so, incredibly unreasonably so. I admit that now, I was out of line. Granted I thought I had your support through that Yahoo chat that one night, but I crossed the line, and I fully admit that. The thing is, NOW I could care less. I'm pretty sure you and LHR are going to continue the grudge against me, so it's all cool. Go ahead.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
meh I'm over it now anyway

at first yes it was ok but what I said u kept on not on my nerves and everything...but your cool now so lets just drop this...so don't reply or I will go ape shit crazy on you...jking

LadyHotrod

There's a difference. lol. I make no secret that I DID care, and very much so, incredibly unreasonably so. I admit that now, I was out of line. Granted I thought I had your support through that Yahoo chat that one night, but I crossed the line, and I fully admit that. The thing is, NOW I could care less. I'm pretty sure you and LHR are going to continue the grudge against me, so it's all cool. Go ahead.

Hey smurf, I think I've told you about 400 times that I don't grudge over the internet, I just think some people (like you, for example) are irritating kids.

SERIOUS!

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

^Do that after everyone of your post for now please.

:v:3

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yea i think SERIOUS BUSINESS should actually be my signature. I'm tempted to ask for a sig request with Lance Storm with that as the sub text actually.

Cannibal

Reaction score
I like this LadyHotRod. She don't fuck around eh? :boxing_smiley:
And she likes her Chevys. :wub:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Lols, still mad I see. I've let it go, I apologized, and admitted being wrong. There's not much more I can do beyond that, so how about meeting me halfway here and letting go too?