Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

It's only racism if the white man does it. :true:

:woo1:

But seriously... I don't care what color you are, what sex you are... If you are having less class and decency than that of an animal, something wrong with that.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
It's only racism if the white man does it. :true:

In all seriousness though, that really is a true statement... so many race related crimes have happened that were perpetrated by blacks against whites and there is zero media attention but one hate crime perpetrated by whites against blacks and every news van in a 100 mile radius is there with cameras rolling.

I do not condone any racist activities but it really is the truth even if we want to be blind to it.

Solid Snake

In all seriousness though, that really is a true statement... so many race related crimes have happened that were perpetrated by blacks against whites and there is zero media attention but one hate crime perpetrated by whites against blacks and every news van in a 100 mile radius is there with cameras rolling.

I do not condone any racist activities but it really is the truth even if we want to be blind to it.

I joke about it all the time but there is truth to that statement. The worst thing to be in America right now is a white male. lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I joke about it all the time but there is truth to that statement. The worst thing to be in America right now is a white male. lol

It's actually the worst and best thing to be... because another truth is that white people, males in particular, do have many more opportunities for success handed to them in life. Much more so than any other race.

It's an unfortunate truth.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If you're any other race and a white man is mad at you? Racist!
If you're straight and a white male and says he doesn't believe in gay/lesbian marriage? HATES GAYS!
If you're a white man and make a joke about women? DOESNT WANT WOMAN RIGHTS

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If you're any other race and a white man is mad at you? Racist!
If you're straight and a white male and says he doesn't believe in gay/lesbian marriage? HATES GAYS!
If you're a white man and make a joke about women? DOESNT WANT WOMAN RIGHTS
you want to hear a good joke!?

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
As long as blacks call whites crackers/honkeys ect with impunity, I don't see anything wrong with calling them Nopes.
Nope is derived from negro which is derived from the color "black" in many European languages, so while I realize it is offensive to them, it is actually pretty accurate. Also, it is only offensive because they let be.
YOU asked, thats my opinion.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As long as blacks call whites crackers/honkeys ect with impunity, I don't see anything wrong with calling them Nopes.
Nope is derived from negro which is derived from the color "black" in many European languages, so while I realize it is offensive to them, it is actually pretty accurate. Also, it is only offensive because they let be.
YOU asked, thats my opinion.
hey blatant racist, I'm Aids! What's your name?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
It's a good thing I can completely disagree with that last part.