Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
As long as blacks call whites crackers/honkeys ect with impunity, I don't see anything wrong with calling them Nopes.
Nope is derived from negro which is derived from the color "black" in many European languages, so while I realize it is offensive to them, it is actually pretty accurate. Also, it is only offensive because they let be.
YOU asked, thats my opinion.

lol'd at this entire post

wut

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Don't even see the problem. Sure, it wasn't the most appropriate thing for her to say, but I'm not gonna jump up and call her a 'racist.' It's easy to spout off the wrong thing in the heat of the moment when you're angry. I do find it hilarious that blacks can call white people all kinds of names and call each other 'Nopes' in front of us and whatnot, yet it's supposed to be the most criminal thing in the world when whitey (or anyone else) says it back to them. To me, it's all down to context. In the future, I have little doubt that this is exactly what will become of these oh-so-offensive racist terms... they'll lose much of their weight and impact and become basically like any other insult. Obviously, most would disagree and thus it wouldn't be wise to call people such today unless you want to be labeled something unpleasant, but morality evolves over time. And don't act like you've never said 'Nope' in private, even if it was just in the context of telling a racist joke. I can assure you that at least 95% of people have. People make too much out of mere words.

I also am humored by the fact that the guy wants to file charges. He should learn to accept that being offended is a part of life.

Reactions: Swift

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
To the OP, I think she freaked out WAY too much, but the guy was egging her on. Did the cops show up? Did they do anything? If not then why the hell did he stick around? He could have just left and it never would have gotten to that point.

Oh and racism is for stupid people anyway

Xray

Jobber
Reaction score
hey blatant racist, I'm Aids! What's your name?

I'm guessing offhand that most of your 24,000+ posts are lame 1 liners like that - And probably at over a dozen other forums as well.
Whatever fills up your free time !
Not even slightly chagrined [http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chagrined] at your attempted insult, your labels are 100% invalid. If you'd care for a moment to act like an adult and point out what you don't agree with what I said, then maybe we can spin this out into an education for all - And you'd get a chance to post more than 1 sentence at a time !

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
To the OP, I think she freaked out WAY too much, but the guy was egging her on. Did the cops show up? Did they do anything? If not then why the hell did he stick around? He could have just left and it never would have gotten to that point.

Oh and racism is for stupid people anyway
Exactly this. She is clearly Blue and the dude was trolling her. Lose/lose, both are lame motherfuckers, he is really no better than her. The dumbest part is she thinks he scared her kids, meanwhile she is shouting Nope at a dude in front of god and everyone in broad daylight making a complete ass of herself scarring those poor kids for life when they never stood a chance to begin with considering they have a crackhead stripper for a mom.

bottom line, they are all losers. stripper loser. dude who thinks racism is funny loser. two future children losers. loosssssssseeeeeerrrrrrssssssssss

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Exactly this. She is clearly Blue and the dude was trolling her. Lose/lose, both are lame motherfuckers, he is really no better than her. The dumbest part is she thinks he scared her kids, meanwhile she is shouting Nope at a dude in front of god and everyone in broad daylight making a complete ass of herself scarring those poor kids for life when they never stood a chance to begin with considering they have a crackhead stripper for a mom.

bottom line, they are all losers. stripper loser. dude who thinks racism is funny loser. two future children losers. loosssssssseeeeeerrrrrrssssssssss
dont be so judgemental lad. get off your high horse and stop being so selfrightious

complete overreaction, only the self-rithious lot will complain about this.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
dont be so judgemental lad. get off your high horse and stop being so selfrightious

complete overreaction, only the self-rithious lot will complain about this.
And those that know how to spell

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
tgmi is too transparent these days. His only posts are quoting me to try and get a rise

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
tgmi is too transparent these days. His only posts are quoting me to try and get a rise
nah lad

just think we are overrreacting that is all.

get sicking of this selfrightious attitude people have

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
point is lad

things like this make people get on their high horse. its a minor incident

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
point is lad

things like this make people get on their high horse. its a minor incident
how am I overreacting when my post stated this was a pointless squabble between a couple of losers?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
how am I overreacting when my post stated this was a pointless squabble between a couple of losers?
Now now, he didn't mention you specifically in that one post.

Sounds to me like he has the same opinion as you on this though D'Z.