Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Hey, black person, stop pretending race is a big issue in America in 2014, you weren't a slave! Stop crying!

:dafuq:

That is not what I said at all. lolol

Race is and always will be an issue so long as stereotyping is. I said I felt bad for the people who lived as slaves, not the ones who use it as an excuse to plead racism against someone else. Not saying everyone does it but a lot of people do. I have worked for racist people that were racist to whites. What I have learned from that is... Nothing I can do about it. I just don't react the same way back to them. I let it go. This dude could have let it go, but didn't. This is the reason it will always be a problem.

I slept like 10 hours total the last 3 days... I am out there right now so if I don't make sense, don't take it the wrong way. lol I am already a hard person to understand. No need to point that out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm just wondering how you feel bad for dead people. They don't need your sympy at this point bruh

Solid Snake

I'm just wondering how you feel bad for dead people. They don't need your sympy at this point bruh

There are still people alive who were slaves and who were discriminated against because of the color of their skin.
I base character on actions, not colors.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
There are still people alive who were slaves and who were discriminated against because of the color of their skin.
I base character on actions, not colors.
Nobody is alive that was a slave. Might oughta re check dem maths

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The Emancipation Proclamation only freed slaves in states not held by the Union.

The EP freed slaves everywhere. We were one country by that time because the South had surrendered.

I just find it funny you only feel bad for ex slaves? What about black people who grew up post civil war pre civil rights movement? Like they didn't face mad BS in their lives, and those people could actually still be living today unlike former slaves.

Solid Snake

The EP freed slaves everywhere. We were one country by that time because the South had surrendered.

I just find it funny you only feel bad for ex slaves? What about black people who grew up post civil war pre civil rights movement? Like they didn't face mad BS in their lives, and those people could actually still be living today unlike former slaves.

I said people who were discriminated against as well or did you not read that part?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I said people who were discriminated against as well or did you not read that part?
So how much discrimination is where you draw the line? So you only loathe those who face minor discrimination and then shout out racism?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The last slaves in the United states were freed in 1865. I have trouble seeing anyone alive back then being still kicking.

Solid Snake

I clearly don't know how to English what I am saying or trying to mean so I am just going to stop now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyhow, about to head into work I'll wrap up my thoughts on this discussion. Brita's post just represented a thought that I've heard used and feel it is preposterous (likely not even how she meant it, but we know how that goes). White people want to try to take the sting out of the history this country has and act like we aren't guilty of something. "Well I didn't have slaves, that was way before I was born!" agreed, but you still need to be cognitive of the fact that this history exists and try to be a little more sensitive about race.

A lot of people lack empathy and want to get upset at black people but unless you are black I don't think you truly know where they are coming from. To get up and arms at black people today who realize race issues aren't dead and be like WELL YOU WEREN'T SLAVES CAN WE JUST BURY THIS RACE ISSUE ALREADY??? is fucking outrageous. We as a nation can't just commit atrocities against humanity and 150 years later be lack COME ON GUYS, IT WAS THREE GENERATIONS AGO! NOT OUR PROBLEM!

I love joking about anything and everything and joke about race all the time, but this is how I really feel. As a country are we way less racist now than 50 years ago? In a lot of ways yes, but we can't just start pounding our chests like it doesn't exist, we all know better so we should all be a little smarter when trying to discuss the issue realistically.