Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Now now, he didn't mention you specifically in that one post.

Sounds to me like he has the same opinion as you on this though D'Z.
he originally quoted me when he brought up taking this too serious...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
he has to express his love for me. leave him be

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
how am I overreacting when my post stated this was a pointless squabble between a couple of losers?
just thought you were being too judgemental

you make people feel insecure when you shout about calling people losers

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
just thought you were being too judgemental

you make people feel insecure when you shout about calling people losers
crackhead strippers who shout out racial slurs in public in front of their children are losers any way you slice it mate, sorry if I hit too close to home, didn't mean any disrespect toward the dear Mrs TGMI

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
crackhead strippers who shout out racial slurs in public in front of their children are losers any way you slice it mate, sorry if I hit too close to home, didn't mean any disrespect toward the dear Mrs TGMI
I will no sell such vacous insults

Must be hard up there on your high horse lad, who are you to judge

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
6bc0cc806aed0ad9a530b642a045a33e.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
he wouldn't have had you not posted that lad

I'll stay on this high horse. people say that like its a bad thing. you rather ride a short donkey or what??

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
he wouldn't have had you not posted that lad

I'll stay on this high horse. people say that like its a bad thing. you rather ride a short donkey or what??
work on your material lad

you are living up to the guy you resemble, corey feldman in the Burbs. Watch a bit of Blackadder, that will help you be funny

Solid Snake

Just as a lie is a lie, racism is racism. We have all lied and some point and I can bet we all have been racist at some point as well.
It just matters how you act in your opinion. Obviously, if you are feeling someone is being an ignorant asshole, you don't need to call them something you know is directed at their race... "Ignorant asshole" works just fine. I don't like using that word simply for the people who were enslaved. I could give a crap about the teens and 20 and 30 something year olds that think they have the right to plead "BUT SLAVERY". I feel bad for the ones that lived it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just as a lie is a lie, racism is racism. We have all lied and some point and I can bet we all have been racist at some point as well.
It just matters how you act in your opinion. Obviously, if you are feeling someone is being an ignorant asshole, you don't need to call them something you know is directed at their race... "Ignorant asshole" works just fine. I don't like using that word simply for the people who were enslaved. I could give a crap about the teens and 20 and 30 something year olds that think they have the right to plead "BUT SLAVERY". I feel bad for the ones that lived it.
terrible