Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

THREE MORE YEARS OF DOUCHE BAG!.... I'll stop.

I agree with your points but as I said, racism will always be around because stereotyping is so prevalent in this world.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just as a lie is a lie, racism is racism. We have all lied and some point and I can bet we all have been racist at some point as well.
It just matters how you act in your opinion. Obviously, if you are feeling someone is being an ignorant asshole, you don't need to call them something you know is directed at their race... "Ignorant asshole" works just fine. I don't like using that word simply for the people who were enslaved. I could give a crap about the teens and 20 and 30 something year olds that think they have the right to plead "BUT SLAVERY". I feel bad for the ones that lived it.
You're shaping up to be quite the admin figure. You certainly are not the xanth to soli's Crayo. I like.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cause I post and don't make sense? lol
Cause you randomly went all PC on everyone. Normally you'd come in and shoot a one liner on other cultures and i'd get a cheap lol. It's a win win really.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Nobody is alive that was a slave. Might oughta re check dem maths
.....You don't know about the slavery still going on in america? Most are 3rd world countries now, though. Come to america, land of the free! Now you get a room and board but work 20/7.

I get your argument though entirely, although it goes both ways.

The real story is that D'z know's how it feels to be black.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score