Bin Laden 'Murdered' By Omar Sheikh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I wasn't talking about you. Just saying in general.
Well don't. When there's a combined 400 million people (or so) between Canada and the US, don't assume that they all blindly follow the biased crap the media spews out.

C4

Well don't. When there's a combined 400 million people (or so) between Canada and the US, don't assume that they all blindly follow the biased crap the media spews out.

And I've got the perfect reply to that.

There's a combined 1.2 billion people (or so) in the Middle East, don't assume that they all blindly follow Extremism, like the biased media tells you.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
your arabian fellas pick the money and technology from the western world (a material life) for oil, over a supposedly more important unity of faith with the other muslim countries (e.g. the ones who fought Israel).
having tasted material life, people from those countries prefer enjoying it, and not to sacrifice their life for the faith.

MikeRaw

And I've got the perfect reply to that.

There's a combined 1.2 billion people (or so) in the Middle East, don't assume that they all blindly follow Extremism, like the biased media tells you.

I saw you saying that from a mile away. The only difference is, I never said ALL follow extremism and are violent. You really need to go back to my other posts in this thread and re-read. We agree on alot of things
-Media = joke
-Violence = bad
-Not all muslims and middle eastern people are violent and hateful
-Many of them aren't, and many of them hate people who are

The only difference is, you're trying to convince us that it's only a minority of people who are violent, and that the violence over there is rare, and not that big of a deal. It's not though. Violence over there IS insane, and IS way more than you're saying it is. I'm not generalising all of you at all. If I were, I'd be saying you're all a bunch of violent pricks. Not the case though. Many aren't, and good for them. But many are.

C4

The only difference is, you're trying to convince us that it's only a minority of people who are violent, and that the violence over there is rare, and not that big of a deal. It's not though. Violence over there IS insane, and IS way more than you're saying it is. I'm not generalising all of you at all. If I were, I'd be saying you're all a bunch of violent pricks. Not the case though. Many aren't, and good for them. But many are.

Yes, many are, but then again, they are the minority.

As for the violence here being insane and out of control, you're wrong. Let me ask you something.. how do you know there is insane violence in the Middle East? How did you find out?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
busbomb.jpg

rabbishouse.jpg

holtzberghouse.jpg

enough?
do you want me to post pics of people died in the middle-east for muslim terrorist? (actually there are 2 in the first)
oh, yea this is not insane, not out of control.

MikeRaw

-Back in the day, people who rented an apartment in the building we used to live in, would tell us stories of some of the violence they had over there, and why they decided to move here. Can't remember what country they were from though.

-Media. And no, I don't mean you should believe everything the media says. As we've already said, alot of it presents unfair views. BUT, they don't make up the footage, or shoot it in hollywood. The footage they show IS real, and while it's obviously not going on like that all the time, everywhere, it does go on, and that kind of stuff NEVER happens over here. You'll never see terrorists running through the street here, blowing up cars, planting bombs in buildings, blowing up buses, launching rockets at oher gangs, etc. Say whatever you want about how frequently it happens there, but if it happens more than a few times in a lifetime (which it does), it's not a minority.

C4

-Media. And no, I don't mean you should believe everything the media says. As we've already said, alot of it presents unfair views. BUT, they don't make up the footage, or shoot it in hollywood. The footage they show IS real, and while it's obviously not going on like that all the time, everywhere, it does go on, and that kind of stuff NEVER happens over here. You'll never see terrorists running through the street here, blowing up cars, planting bombs in buildings, blowing up buses, launching rockets at oher gangs, etc. Say whatever you want about how frequently it happens there, but if it happens more than a few times in a lifetime (which it does), it's not a minority.

busbomb.jpg

rabbishouse.jpg

holtzberghouse.jpg

enough?
do you want me to post pics of people died in the middle-east for muslim terrorist? (actually there are 2 in the first)
oh, yea this is not insane, not out of control.

I agree, the footage they show is real and these pictures are real as well but that footage is mostly from the warzones. And most definitely these pictures are taken in the warzones probably Baghdad, Palestine or Kabul.

This is all the stuff that's happening in Iraq and Afghanistan not in our countries. You're comparing that to our peaceful daily routine lives.

MikeRaw

Sigh, I'm done here. Can't be bothered. I'll probably reply later tonight if I feel like it, but I'll likely not post in this thread til then. Keep believing what you wanna believe. I'm not gonna try to convince you. Whatever makes you happ. Just don't blame me if you walk outside one day, and someone fires a rocketlauncher up your ass.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
to point out, you and your arabian countries are the real minority. all together you don't even reach 100 millions out of 1 billion. so yea stop whining.

C4

Sigh, I'm done here. Can't be bothered. I'll probably reply later tonight if I feel like it, but I'll likely not post in this thread til then. Keep believing what you wanna believe. I'm not gonna try to convince you. Whatever makes you happ. Just don't blame me if you walk outside one day, and someone fires a rocketlauncher up your ass.

That won't happen anytime soon, I can guarantee it.

Wrestling Station

Last week we had elections for the parlament and 4 women won. So you cant say that we dont allow women to go to school or something lol. Actually my country, UAE, Bahrain are the most civilized modernized countries in the middle east (mostly muslims not christians countries so I didnt add Libanon).

Anyway, I feel bad that C4 is trying to answer question here as he wont be the correct person for it, no offense there; but really you just make things worse >_> lol.

I agree with TIO that its not a 1000 are the ones who are violent. The problem is, there are terrorist societies train teenagers to become terrorist. All of those societies and campaigns are in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia (in lower rate), Palestine (well I cant call those terrorist as they are actually in real war with the Israelies).

C4, you said that a guy or two were born in Kuwait are terrorist right? So what? we dont have terrorist training places here so those guys had their own believes and their own wish to leave this country and go to a fucked up country like Afghanistan to get certain training by their own wish.
If those guys were Kuwaities, the government here will remove their nationality and citizenship and they will not allow them to enter Kuwait. Its a rule and its well known here.
If they were only born here and are not actually Kuwaities, then also they wont allow them to enter the country again and who gives a shit about someone born here or there? It wont change the fact of who and how and where did he learn the terrorist path and mentality! Was it from bad friendships? from some websites while he was visiting other country? or by some un-authorized calls between people? As here the Internal affairs are blocking every website that leads to any terrorist training or even the brain wash speaches.

Here in the mosques, all the speaches are being recorded and sent to the Ministry of Awkaf (religion) so they can trace if there is any wrong statement sent through that speach.

Here we are well educated and modernized, not barbaric people like the ones you guys see on TV.

Most pictures you see on TV are from those same people whom are trained under Al-Qaeda or other naive groups not well known to public.

Why those guys are doing this? are they real muslims and actually understand the Quran? Hell no. They are business people looking for the following:
1-Money
2-Fame
3-Control
4-Attention Whores

So they bring those idiots and losers and brain wash them with some twisted ideas as they translate the Quran to them in a wrong way that they will believe them that Quran told them to kill innocent people. Its all a game they are playing for their own benefits as I mentioned in the list above.

Like TIO said, Mafia act. Its like Mafia but the difference is that they add that gredient to it (religion) just to hide the true behind their actions and try to recruit people to support them with twisted media.

We dont call them muslims, we call them Erhabieen (terrorists) and actually they are no where near God's well.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I have to say I find it funny how someone seems to think they know more about the Middle East (a placevthey've never been in) over stories they've heard more than someone who lives there.

Also, maybe I'm wrong, and call me dumb if you want, but didn't Bush send guys across seas to find this guy? I thought this guy was already found and killed or whatever?

Travis40

We were sent over to Afghanistan in (I believe) early 2002 to search for Bin Laden. There have been several (reported) instances where they've gotten very close to finding him, only for him to "slip away" into the mountains.