Bin Laden 'Murdered' By Omar Sheikh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

You know nothing.

Stop guessing from the top of your head.

If majority of the Muslims would've been violent, cities such as Dubai, Riyadh and Karachi wouldn't exist.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You know nothing.
from your previous posts the one who knows nothing it's you.
Stop guessing from the top of your head.
at least i can still guess.
If majority of the Muslims would've been violent, cities such as Dubai, Riyadh and Karachi wouldn't exist.

once again, read my previous posts. i stated a lot of times it truly depends on the country. UAE, Kuwait and others aren't fundamentalist, or at least a minority.
go to Iran, Afghanistan, Nigeria or Sudan, there fundamentalist are a large majority.

C4

First you talk of the Muslims in general and say that the majority of them are violent terrorists and now you're categorizing them into fundamentalists and non-fundamentalists by naming countries.

This is going Nowhere.

If you group together the UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, their combined population is greater than that of Iran, Afghanistan, Nigeria and Sudan.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
First you talk of the Muslims in general and say that the majority of them are violent terrorists and now you're categorizing them into fundamentalists and non-fundamentalists by naming countries.
i never said the majority of muslims are terrorists. i said it's a relevant percentage.
This is going Nowhere.
pretty much. you are ill-informed and keep putting words in my mouth, lethal combination. need a proof?
If you group together the UAE, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, their combined population is greater than that of Iran, Afghanistan, Nigeria and Sudan.
Uae has 4,6 mil, Kuwait 2,6, Saudi Arabia 27,5 do the math, but wait.........................................................Nigeria alone has 148 mil, 8th most populated country in the world, 4 times more than UAE,Kuwait and Saudi all together, even without the others i mentioned. try reading something different from Quran, maybe you'll learn something.

MikeRaw

That's your opinion because you're again, another dumb American. All that you know of the Middle East is either by the Internet, TV or Newspapers. You might have met a few Muslims but that's just a couple of people from the 2 billion worldwide population.

If you would've visited the Middle East you would've known the truth.

Relaxing in America and watching CNN/BBC doesn't help. Your opinions are widely based on what you see on the television.

You fucking moron, I'm not even American. I live in Canada, and until 2 years ago, the place I lived had tons, and I mean tons, or middle eastern, pakistani, indian, and afghani people in it. At some of my schools, plenty of them would beat up Christian kids who they didn't like. Of course, plenty of white and christian/catholic/etc kids bullied them for being different as well, which is equally wrong. But in the large scale of things, you can't sit there and pretend that the middle east, and the people of the middle east, aren't violent and hateful. Again, many of them aren't, and I'm guessing you aren't, just from talking to you, and there's plenty of people from other religions like catholics who are the same. But if you're going to deny that there's massive levels of violence going on in the middle east (I'm not talking about the wars. I'm talking about violence amongst themselves) then you look like an idiot. You could just acknowledge it, while also acknowledging there's plenty of other people who aren't violent. But to pretend the violence doesn't exist is a joke.

Oh, I should also point out that your stereotype of "dumb americans" is pretty much the same type of stereotype that you're trying to get everyone here to stop saying about muslims and their violence.

C4

So you're saying that all of the Nigerians, Afghanis, Sudani's and Iranis are terrorists?

EDIT: @TIO

MikeRaw

:rofl: @ the way this guy can't read and puts words in peoples mouth.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Just to stick to nigerians, they are the ones who stone to death women, christians and kids. they were the ones who had a celebration with over 1 million participants in Lagos for the 9/11 attack, similar and worse is Sudan; Afghanis are the one who'd like to legalize rape from the husband, and so on..
all of them are terrorist? nah. a large majority? without a shadow of a doubt yea.

C4

@MikeRaw: ^That was directed towards Italiano, not you.

You fucking moron, I'm not even American. I live in Canada,

Doesn't make a difference, you're heavily influenced by the media.
and until 2 years ago, the place I lived had tons, and I mean tons, or middle eastern, pakistani, indian, and afghani people in it.

Afghani people aren't allowed to go to Canada. Since 2003, Canda isn't providing visas for Afghanis. So you definitely must have been mistaken. And Indians aren't Middle Easterns, they aren't even Muslims dumbass.

At some of my schools, plenty of them would beat up Christian kids who they didn't like. Of course, plenty of white and christian/catholic/etc kids bullied them for being different as well, which is equally wrong. But in the large scale of things, you can't sit there and pretend that the middle east, and the people of the middle east, aren't violent and hateful.

God. I never said they aren't violent and hateful. I've always said that there is a minority which tries to spoil everything.

Again, many of them aren't, and I'm guessing you aren't, just from talking to you, and there's plenty of people from other religions like catholics who are the same. But if you're going to deny that there's massive levels of violence going on in the middle east (I'm not talking about the wars. I'm talking about violence amongst themselves) then you look like an idiot.

No sir. You're the idiot here. There is no such thing as massive violence going on in the Middle East. Again, as I said, you're influenced by the mass media. You don't know what's going on over here. Everybody is living life peacefully. This isn't Baghdad or Kabul.
You could just acknowledge it, while also acknowledging there's plenty of other people who aren't violent. But to pretend the violence doesn't exist is a joke.

Can't you read or what? I've said this before in an earlier post:

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, it might exist in minority groups of our society, but this doesn't happen in today's modern world of Muslims.

When did I pretend that violence in the Middle East doesn't exist?

Oh, I should also point out that your stereotype of "dumb americans" is pretty much the same type of stereotype that you're trying to get everyone here to stop saying about muslims and their violence.

I'm trying to get everyone here to stop saying about Muslims and Violence? Dude. When? What? Where did I say that? I clearly made this thread for discussion of whether Osama Bin Laden is dead or not. The only thing I'm arguing over is that terrorists are the minorities of our society.

And it's pretty much obvious why.

Just to stick to nigerians, they are the ones who stone to death women, christians and kids. they were the ones who had a celebration with over 1 million participants in Lagos for the 9/11 attack, similar and worse is Sudan; Afghanis are the one who'd like to legalize rape from the husband, and so on..
all of them are terrorist? nah. a large majority? without a shadow of a doubt yea.

But what about the large majority of Muslims living in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait, Turkey, Pakistan, Oman, Yemen the UAE and all other Middle Eastern countries?

MikeRaw

Doesn't make a difference, you're heavily influenced by the media.

LOL. You do know not every person in the western world listens to the media, right? The media here in Canada, and in the States, for the mos tpart, is a joke.

Afghani people aren't allowed to go to Canada. Since 2003, Canda isn't providing visas for Afghanis. So you definitely must have been mistaken. And Indians aren't Middle Easterns, they aren't even Muslims dumbass.
I wasn't aware I was born in 2003.

God. I never said they aren't violent and hateful. I've always said that there is a minority which tries to spoil everything.
And I'm saying it's not a minority.

No sir. You're the idiot here. There is no such thing as massive violence going on in the Middle East. Again, as I said, you're influenced by the mass media. You don't know what's going on over here. Everybody is living life peacefully. This isn't Baghdad or Kabul.
I'm not influenced by the media at all. Get off that soapbox.

When did I pretend that violence in the Middle East doesn't exist?

I'm trying to get everyone here to stop saying about Muslims and Violence? Dude. When? What? Where did I say that? I clearly made this thread for discussion of whether Osama Bin Laden is dead or not. The only thing I'm arguing over is that terrorists are the minorities of our society.
You keep arguing with us all, trying to convince us that muslims and middle eastern people are peaceful for the most part.

C4

I'll leave that for you to decide yourself.

Believe in the media, you'll get nowhere in life. The Media are the biggest terrorists.

MikeRaw

C4 said:
I'll leave that for you to decide yourself.

Believe in the media, you'll get nowhere in life. The Media are the biggest terrorists.

Mikeraw said:
LOL. You do know not every person in the western world listens to the media, right? The media here in Canada, and in the States, for the most part, is a joke.

Did you not just read what I said?
You need to stop pretending and thinking that all everyone does is listen tot he media. As I said, the media is a joke.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
i forgot to add, the main reason because the Arabian peninsula's countries (Saudi, Kuwait,UAE) aren't full of terrorist is because they'd rather sell their oily asses to the western world for money and technology other than sticking with their muslim fellas.
another example where money beats faith.

C4

Did you not just read what I said?
You need to stop pretending and thinking that all everyone does is listen tot he media. As I said, the media is a joke.

I wasn't talking about you. Just saying in general.

And you're correct here, the media is a joke.

i forgot to add, the main reason because the Arabian peninsula's countries (Saudi, Kuwait,UAE) aren't full of terrorist is because they'd rather sell their oily asses to the western world for money and technology other than sticking with their muslim fellas.
another example where money beats faith.

lolwut?

Explain please.