Bin Laden 'Murdered' By Omar Sheikh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
yea...

op0b.jpg

muja-army.jpg

pals%20rally%20islamic%20jihad%201%2004.jpg

swat-valley-intimidation-2.jpg

as for the women, it depends on how much fundementalist the country is. the more you take quran by the letter, the worse it is.

Those pictures bring tears to my eyes. I just don't understand how the Big Three religions(Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm) have let it come to this. How can the just, and loving God they all speak of possibly approve of this violence? This is why I am glad I bounced the Hell away from organized religion. If THIS is the best representative of God that humanity has to offer, than I want nothing to do with it. What is even weirder is that I once heard that all three religions claim to have roots in what we call the Old Testament of sorts...that who we call Abraham is important to all three religions. If we have those similarities, why not focus on those peacefully? It just breaks my heart....it really does.

C4

yea...

op0b.jpg

muja-army.jpg

pals%20rally%20islamic%20jihad%201%2004.jpg

swat-valley-intimidation-2.jpg

as for the women, it depends on how much fundementalist the country is. the more you take quran by the letter, the worse it is.

Notice the word 'generally'.

There is always a minority which tries to spoil the religion or takes the religion in it's wrong meaning.

C4

Do most Muslims oppose extreme groups like Al-Queda, and Taliban?

Yes, majority of the Muslims oppose these groups.

And how the Hell did those groups manage to twist teachings into vehicles of what they do?

Anybody can do that. For example, if I quote extreme portions of the Quran, you're going to think that we're all a bunch of terrorists. If I copy/paste the entire paragraph, you're going to see the real truth.

A Muslim once told me that the Koran says nothing to justify terrorism. How does shit like this happen?

Indeed the Quran says nothing to justify terrorism. Suicide is considered haram (forbidden) in Islam. And the killing of someone is again considered a very sinful act. And just look at the thousands who were murdered on 9/11. :disgust1:

We're not supposed to force anybody into our religion, we're supposed to be peaceful people, respecting all religions, cultures and traditions.

MikeRaw

There is always a minority which tries to spoil the religion or takes the religion in it's wrong meaning.

Again, I have nothing against middle eastern people, or muslims, but I'd say the peaceful and calm people are actually the minorities. Violence seems to be the main way.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score

when you see hundreds of thousands of muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks filling the streets of muslim countries, you know it's not a minority.

C4

Again, I have nothing against middle eastern people, or muslims, but I'd say the peaceful and calm people are actually the minorities. Violence seems to be the main way.

when you see hundreds of thousands of muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks filling the streets of muslim countries, you know it's not a minority.

You guys do know that there are around two billion Muslims in this world, right? The hundreds of thousands that you're mentioning are the minorities.

And obviously I've lived and traveled in the Middle East so I know better on how many of us are violent and how many of us are peaceful.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You guys do know that there are around two million Muslims in this world, right? The hundreds of thousands that you're mentioning are the minorities.

And obviously I've lived and traveled in the Middle East so I know better on how many of us are violent and how many of us are peaceful.
actually they're estimated close to 1 billion. that itself shows how much you know...

and anyways it again truly depends on the country. those who don't stick to the quran in everything are generally nice people.

C4

actually they're estimated close to 1 billion. that itself shows how much you know...

and anyways it again truly depends on the country. those who don't stick to the quran in everything are generally nice people.

I'm sorry, I meant to say '2 billion'.

Anyways. The opinion of people who stick to the Quran is so biased.

MikeRaw

You guys do know that there are around two billion Muslims in this world, right? The hundreds of thousands that you're mentioning are the minorities.

Many of them are peaceful, you're right. There just happens to be so many of them, that there' san equal amount who are violent and hateful.
There's people like that in every religion though. There's crazy catholics and protestants (just ask Ireland) and crazy Christian bible thumpers as well. But there IS way more violent and crazy muslims.

C4

But there IS way more violent and crazy muslims.

That's your opinion because you're again, another dumb American. All that you know of the Middle East is either by the Internet, TV or Newspapers. You might have met a few Muslims but that's just a couple of people from the 2 billion worldwide population.

If you would've visited the Middle East you would've known the truth.

Relaxing in America and watching CNN/BBC doesn't help. Your opinions are widely based on what you see on the television.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I meant to say '2 billion'.

nah. they're between 0.8 and 1.2 (biggest estimation) billion.
if it makes you feel better probably a good percentage of them are real muslims;
christians instead are estimated 2.1 billions and only a minority are real ones.
e.g. Italy is estimated to be 98% christian, when only 17% are real followers.

C4

nah. they're between 0.8 and 1.2 (biggest estimation) billion.
if it makes you feel better probably a good percentage of them are real muslims;
christians instead are estimated 2.1 billions and only a minority are real ones.
e.g. Italy is estimated to be 98% christian, when only 17% are real followers.

Whatever. Point is that there are over a billion Muslims in the world. If around a thousand of them are violent people it doesn't necessarily mean that the entire community is flawed and is 'violent' as you call it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Whatever. Point is that there are over a billion Muslims in the world. If around a thousand of them are violent people it doesn't necessarily mean that the entire community is flawed and is 'violent' as you call it.

unfortunately it's not a thousand.. it's a relevant percentage.

C4

Yes, and that 'relevant percentage' is definitely the minority group.

It's obvious.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
let's say they are 45%, 45% are good boys and the remaning 10% just don't follow, they are not a minority..