Best and Worst "Part 3"'s

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I watched it knowing there was no Michael Myers and I still found it unbearable. Movies about witches normally aren't done right. I enjoy Hocus Pocus for its campy-ness but there hasn't been a single good movie about witches. The Crucible doesn't count because that wasn't about witches just the accusations of witchcraft. Rob Zombie is doing a film called Lords of Salem so we'll see if he makes the first true good witch film.

Actually I never thought about that but you do have a point. The Craft is another rubbish movie and the likes of The Witches and Witches of Eastwick are both just passible at best. Maybe the best pretryal of a witch on screen actually came with Willow in Buffy.

Trouble with the 4th Scream Pete is that it was more a remake (or at least felt like one) than a new chapter, trouble is it just wasn't as scary or funny as the first two and the new characters were too bland still it did have some clever moments.

Return of the Jedi is the weakest of the first three Star Wars movies and believe me I arn't no Star Wars fan.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Arrives in thread.

Mentions Halloween 3.

Leaves.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Starship Troopers 3 was alot better than the "Screamers" remake that was 2.

Wicked Lake is a damn good movie about witches, but I think telling you that might have spoiled the movie.

Worst

Ong Bak 3
Toxic Avenger 3
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Best

Friday the 13th Part 3
Aliens 3
Predators

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what you didn't like about Return of the King. Not to spark a debate/argument, but more out of curiosity.

I personally loved Dark of the Moon. I just love watching robots beating the shit out of each other!

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust
Return of the Jedi is the weakest of the first three Star Wars movies and believe me I arn't no Star Wars fan.

But remember, the weakest of the original is still better than the strongest of the prequels....even tho I personally loved Revenge of the Sith.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Everything was fine with Return of the King right up until the ring was destroyed(the exact point I now stop watching when I watch all 3 extended editions), then everyone started singing and it reminded me of what I didnt like in the books. Two Towers & Fellowship were better movies in my opinion.

I have a hard time following what robot is who, unless its Optimus, Bumblebee, or Megatron. Its just an issue I had with all 3 movies. I hope the next with Jason Statham is better, I have always enjoyed him in a driver role.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
That was the latest I heard, they are going to do a new story with a new main character, which Statham is rumoured to play. I just hope they add a bit more colour to the bots, thats all I really care about.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Why would he be in a Transformers movie? Why would there even be a 4th Transformers movie?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Because Statham has had alot of success playing a badass with a car. Transporter & Death Race come to mind instantly. Make the new Transformers more action based, with the humans being able to put up a fight, team him with a badass bot(hopefully Hotrod) and you have a formula for a movie atleast, and that is more than can be said about the first 3.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The Transformer movies are more about the bots transforming and battling the bad guys... ya know... Transformers... not more about the drivers pulling off awesome stuff.

I mean yeah Transporter he was the shit. But I wouldn't necessarily list Death Race cause those just weren't that good... but yeah he did good in those. But yeah... Transformers is more about the bots, not the drivers of the cars.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
The first movie was mainly about Shai(or however you spell his hippy name), the bots were barely there for the first half of the film. Even the Gen. 1 cartoon, Sparky was the main character, the bots were his supporting cast, honestly the only story that didnt revolve around the humans was Beast Wars(Beasties to some). Maybe it is about time to cast an actual actor who could really sell the franchise like Hugh Jackman has with Wolverine.

I dont know why people jump on Death Race, sure it wasnt as good as Death Race 2000, but for a remake it was a damned good action movie. Some naked women would have made it better, then it really would have given off that drive in movie feel.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oh his name Shia... and I dunno... I'm just not sold that there needs to be a new transformers movie. Like who would direct it? Michael Bay again?

And Death Race... well... its like compare his Transporter movies and then you look at Death Race and its like... a step down ya know. That's all. The movies aren't bad... but they aren't his best work.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I hear Jon Favreau has a bit of time on his hands, only having a few short scenes in Iron Man 3, instead of directing. And it would be a franchise right up his alley. Just saying.

Pete

Reaction score
Why would he be in a Transformers movie? Why would there even be a 4th Transformers movie?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

At least it's not Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles...