Best and Worst "Part 3"'s

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Make the Transformers movies more action based? WTF!? It seems that all those films consist of are crash, bang, wallop noises and men screaming at each other. Not to mention that they are badly directored, sexist and racist films there I got that rant out the way now back to the thread please lol.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
^So what movie was I watching with Shia & Megan? and I must have missed the racism & sexism. Unless your racism is about these bots with red tags, hate those bots with purple tags.

Another to add to the list of worst, Hellraiser 3.

Pete

Reaction score
Racism: those two 'hood robots who speak in ebonics.
Sexism: Megan used as a gaze object (which is justified, but still, that's ALL they make her).

For me, the Michael Bay Transformers ended the minute that dog pissed on Optimus Prime in the first movie. I switched it off in anger and never watched anything to do with the franchise ever again.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Right and the silly thing about that is they try to pass her character off as a girl next door type. This is filmmaking of the worse kind in my view, no story, no characters, over the top effects, too long, bad acting and crude and nasty but not in a good way.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Racism: those two 'hood robots who speak in ebonics.
Sexism: Megan used as a gaze object (which is justified, but still, that's ALL they make her).

For me, the Michael Bay Transformers ended the minute that dog pissed on Optimus Prime in the first movie. I switched it off in anger and never watched anything to do with the franchise ever again.

2? I remember Jazz speaking like that, and with them you have to remember everything they learned about human languages they got from the internet, quite a few ebonics jokes out on the net. And racism is abundant, as one of them sounded like a Vulcan right? thats what you are trying to say?

And I guess you would never watch American Pie, if Transformers use of the fully clothed female form is offensive to you. But then again, people think Wonder Woman is sexist too.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
A worst no-one has said: Starship Troopers 3

It was even worse than the first two? Jesus fuck that must have been terrible.

Best:

Star Wars RotJ
Die Hard with a Vengeance
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
TMNTIII

Worst:

Alien 3
Matrix Revolutions

Andy

Reaction score
Not going to lie, TDKR was definitely one the best part 3s in a while, despite it not being as well-made as its predecessors.

Pete

Reaction score
2? I remember Jazz speaking like that, and with them you have to remember everything they learned about human languages they got from the internet, quite a few ebonics jokes out on the net. And racism is abundant, as one of them sounded like a Vulcan right? thats what you are trying to say?

And I guess you would never watch American Pie, if Transformers use of the fully clothed female form is offensive to you. But then again, people think Wonder Woman is sexist too.

I watched that and laughed at it when I was a teenager. I would have liked Transformers back then too, for the same reason.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

The difference is that American Pie is a coming of age tale about a group of boys still learning about life, also the clever thing about the first film is that the girls are always one step ahead of the boys. And yes Wonder Woman is sexist.

Pete

Reaction score
Yeah, like how the two "lesbians" fool them in American Pie 2. I always loved that scene, because I would have never done what they did, not even for the promise of girl-on-girl action.

Another terrible Part III I forgot was Godfather Part III. What a piece of ass.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ But I said the first American Pie film. Point the girls in those films are interested in sex too it is just that they are smarter than the boys and not as desprate. Anyway they are not great films, just think the first one worked fairly well.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Pretty sure Transformers was a coming of age story for Sam Whitwikey. First car, first girlfriend, first contact!

So, teen romp movies are not sexist because the women in those movies are sluts? Is that your arguement? Transformers is because Megan Fox shows off her fully clothed body, and doesnt go around trying to get laid, while American Pie isnt because Allison Hannigan fucks herself with a flute?

Pete

Reaction score
My point was: I would have liked both franchises at 16 (and loved American Pie). I find neither appealing today.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah American Pie is a teenager movie series. Used to love the first couple when I was younger, but I really can't stand any of them today.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Pretty sure Transformers was a coming of age story for Sam Whitwikey. First car, first girlfriend, first contact!

So, teen romp movies are not sexist because the women in those movies are sluts? Is that your arguement? Transformers is because Megan Fox shows off her fully clothed body, and doesnt go around trying to get laid, while American Pie isnt because Allison Hannigan fucks herself with a flute?

I think you know than that wasn't my point, besides when did I say that the female characters were sluts in American Pie? I said that they outsmarted the boys surely it takes more than being slut to be smart? But anyway point is Transformers is shit and the first American Pie film was decent for what it is moving on!