Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it's one of the most dark and intense albums in hip hop history. I mean it has some of the most passionate and poetic rhymes and he had alot more, to me it seemed, political and social issues in the album. And for the album to be made within a weeks time shows how brilliant Tupac was and one of the i guess you can say scariest rap songs of all time, "Hail Mary" being made within 30 minutes...that's just crazy and the reason I say it's a scary rap song is well...all you have to do is listen to the lyrics and you know what I mean...

that's what I think of that album...

Mr. Mat

you know your shit all eyez on me was the first double cd in hip hop history he made that dresh outta jail some people say that all eyez on me was rushed but it wasnt anyway makaveli had more of a strong presence by the cover alone it shower a diffrent side to pac

The Anigma

Reaction score
no doubt...I know quite alot about hip hop I'm like a historian almost lol now I don't know everything but I know more than enough...I'm just not good with the trivial type of things...

Mr. Mat

what do you prefer all eyez on me or makaveli i like both but i think makaveli had a stronger feel to it shame it was only 12 songs

The Anigma

Reaction score
I personally prefer Makaveli over All Eyez On Me...

Defiant One

Reaction score
thats like saying who would i rather have sex with Mickie or Trish either way cant go wrong, Makaveli and All eyez on me both classic

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^I agree but I prefer Makaveli over All Eyez On Me by a mile. The reason for this is as I said it has some of Pac's most passionate and poetic rhymes he has ever written. All Eyez On Me is a classic but I prefer Makaveli. Now when it comes to All Eyez On Me I enjoy that album because it's really a no holds barred tribute to the thuglife that Pac stood by so strongly and you can sense the anger in his words. Hell, I'd be angry to if I was in jail while the dudes that tried to convict me and kill me were roaming around free. All Eyez On Me is also the best selling "gangsta rap" album in history at least that's what people claim; I think that it's hard to prove that fact but then again maybe it's not.

Overall, both album are classics in their own right but I prefer Makaveli over All Eyez On Me

I'm listening to Makaveli right now...lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I heard it and I think it's a decent track nothing new from either one of them...I always seen Fabolous as "the rapper who does songs for the ladies" eventhough he can come out with some tight rhymes every once in awhile and I already expressed how I feel about that chump Lil' Wayne...

The Anigma

Reaction score
It is a pretty good song I mess with Game and Kanye; Game bit Pac's "All About You" with the outro to the song on his CD; Game steals Snoop's part on that song...

Mr. Mat

Famou$ 187
The Game/Kanye West:Wouldn't Get Far is a bad ass song.

damn i love that song & anigma noticed what i noticed you must have good ears