Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Eventhough Game did bite Snoop I still love that song lol...

Famou$ 187

My favorite diss ever is Pastor Troy-Murda Man

Wats ur guys favorite diss?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'll have to go with 2pac- Hit'em Up which is a classic battle record or Biggie's Who Shot Ya (Subliminal Battle Track; he ain't getting at Pac like alot of people believe at least I don't think he is)

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
I'll have to go with 2pac- Hit'em Up which is a classic battle record or Biggie's Who Shot Ya (Subliminal Battle Track; he ain't getting at Pac like alot of people believe at least I don't think he is)

damn it are u my twin or clone i was gonna say that

Famou$ 187

Damn didnt think u would know Murda Man Duo_Ok who is he dissin on that song?

Rell

Reaction score
My favorite track at the moment is Classic by Kanye, Rakim, Nas, and KRS, and Black Republicans by Nas and Joe Camel.

Mr. Mat

when snoop came out with doggystyle that album was so strong pitty it took him 3 years to make tha doggfather so people think tha doggfather sucks but i love it it was not on the level doggystyle was but it was a hot cd dj pooh & daz produced the hell outta that cd

The Anigma

Reaction score
I don't like Black Republicans I don't know it just doesn't interest me...it seemed like a Nas/Jay-Z collaboration would be historic but I don't think it's good at all it could have been better...there is alot of people that think The Doggfather sucks but I think it has a couple of good songs on it; it isn't as bad as people make it out to be...

Defiant One

Reaction score
PAstor Troy is dissing a bunch of people Lil jon and eastside boyz, BME, Lil Scrappy, Webbie and Crime Mob i think 187 did you think i was a rookie or something lol

btw you guyz know the hip hop thread is up right? lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I wouldn't know I really don't listen to Pastor Troy much though my cousin does...

Mr. Mat

people say tha doggfather sucks cause snoop toned himself down on that album but i like it i personally think it's a classic compared to most the stuff that comes out today

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol maybe we should move over to there...i know who your talking to I'm just saying...I don't listen to Pastor Troy so I wouldn't know...