Bella Brook's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Have you guys heard the new Talib Kweli song, it has the same beat as MIMS "This Is Why I'm Hot" but it goes "Nig*as Lie A Lot"...If so, what do you think he was addressing on that track.

Mr. Mat

mobb deep is a group till they die why the fuck would they get a g unit tattoo

Mr. Mat

sorry for double posting naw rell havent heard it he is one of the best mc's imo

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rell I don't think he was addressing anyone in particular I think it was more of a subliminal track basically just getting at rappers in general...

And Mat, Mobb Deep are dumbasses for getting G-unit tattoos and even signing with them it was a terrible career move and their album, "Blood Money" was terrible, I wanted to spill some blood for spending my money lol

Mr. Mat

^that's right game said it best your mobb deep why the fuck u get a g unit tattoo mobb deep where good back in the day blood money was shit they never should of went to g unit & mop aswell

The Anigma

Reaction score
They thought it would bring them to the mainstream audience but it didn't happen and I remember reading a couple weeks ago that Sha Money XL who is like a CEO for G-Unit or some thing said that MOP are never going to come out with an album because they some "ugly nigs" and they can't be marketed to the audience that G-Unit caters to which in my opinion is a bunch of teenie boppers that don't know shit about hip-hop except it's "what's hot"

Mr. Mat

that's bullshit mop are underground legends that track with busta called ante up would kill any g unit fag song's

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's what I'm saying that song, Ante Up, makes me want to rob someone lol that's how good it is and it seems to me like 50's beginning to act more like puffy everyday; signing artists and not releasing any of their albums or dropping them from the label so they can go somewhere else...as far as I'm concerned G-Unit is dead the hype is gone and the gimmick is up...their shit was shut down a long time ago...it's just starting to show now to the mainstream audience that worry about record sales...

Mr. Mat

like i said before no beef means no more fame for 50

ps:that song makes my wanna rob too

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...I asked it in the hip hop discussion but no one answered so I'll ask it here what do you think about black rob?

The Anigma

Reaction score
exactly how I feel I asked that in another forum and their like who's that? I was like what the hell? lol bunch of dumbasses I'm listening to that right now...WHOA!

Mr. Mat

i liked bad boy back in the day big was legend but black rob was one of the best i dont understand mase though how he leaves rap to be a pastor then comes back on bad boy makes a cd then jumps ship too g unit then calls himself murder mase thats just stupid

The Anigma

Reaction score
you do know he used to be known as Murder Mase right?

He jumped ship for the same reason that Mobb Deep did to get attention from the mainstream audience and i remember hearing awhile back that LL was supposed to be leaving Def Jam and making his next album with G-Unit as well...which if he does a may lose some respect for him as an artist...