Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
a vanilla game that has more than a cop and a doctor on the town would be strange imo. but maybe barry eats fancy vanilla
I’m not suggesting there’s masons. I simply pulled out a roll from a game that Gip and I played together as an example. I don’t see anyone else actively trying to hurt town right now. I know that Sky is actively trying to hurt town. The fact that I’m who she’s targeting shouldn’t mean that I’m not allowed to vote her.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I’m not suggesting there’s masons. I simply pulled out a roll from a game that Gip and I played together as an example. I don’t see anyone else actively trying to hurt town right now. I know that Sky is actively trying to hurt town. The fact that I’m who she’s targeting shouldn’t mean that I’m not allowed to vote her.
It's the fact that my vote on you is your ONLY CASE on me.

Reactions: The Gipper

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It's the fact that my vote on you is your ONLY CASE on me.
And your only case on me is that I changed my vote between people I suspected and you say I did something that you once did as scum. I think blaine is scum with you, but I consider you a bigger threat as you’re actively trying to lead a mislynch and refuse to even consider that you could be (and are) wrong. I’m not gonna do the thing where you and I go around and around in a never ending circle today over this.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
And your only case on me is that I changed my vote between people I suspected and you say I did something that you once did as scum. I think blaine is scum with you, but I consider you a bigger threat as you’re actively trying to lead a mislynch and refuse to even consider that you could be (and are) wrong. I’m not gonna do the thing where you and I go around and around in a never ending circle today over this.
You just keep finding new ways to reword OMGUS lol, your vote switch after getting pushback was very scummy. Sky thinking you're exhibiting tendencies of a scum player is far more meaningful than "I know I'm town and you're trying to lynch me so you must be scum!".

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Of course my burden here is that I know sometimes people do very scummy things as town from inexperience or not thinking things through. Sometimes they even lie and distort their own posts, as Mando did with his defense which is what got him lynched.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You just keep finding new ways to reword OMGUS lol, your vote switch after getting pushback was very scummy. Sky thinking you're exhibiting tendencies of a scum player is far more meaningful than "I know I'm town and you're trying to lynch me so you must be scum!".
I never said that my vote switch didn’t look bad. But sky has spent an entire day cycle doing nothing to help town, instead focusing only on trying to kill me. When she’s eventually successful (I know I’m not getting to the end), I’m gonna flip vanilla townie. Some people are gonna say “damn, he was right.” A couple of you who are clearly more experienced will say “but he switched votes. And he omgused!!!!!!”

I think one of you/Pein/possibly Jeff are scum. But I don’t know that you’re acting in an anti town way, so I’m not gonna vote that way yet.

Assuming we were right on the 7-3 numbers, it’s now 6-3. If sky gets her way, it’s gonna be 5-3. Assuming that mafia successfully lands a N2 kill, it’s gonna be 4-3. But hey, I don’t know anything because I broke your sacred OMGUS rule.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yu seem intent on defending sky, I do find that curious CP

Reactions: The Gipper

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tommy Bedlam im intrigued why thats twice yove pushed me as being scum when yesterday you were trying to leverage me to convince the thread to save you and were reading me town. you also wanted to lynch mando im fairly certain fully knowing i was looking your way if he flipped town. so im curious as to why all of a sudden im in your crosshairs?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
im also curious as to why @Sky mando flipping town has no even made you pause on tommy in the slightest

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You’re not “in my crosshairs” I said that I consider you far less likely to be scum than one of Pein/CP. I’m simply open to the fact that one or more of my D1 reads were wrong.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I probably also made an error in trusting anyone on D1. That doesn’t mean that I now consider you scum, Jeff. simply means that I shouldn’t have leaned town on you based primarily on my memories of how you played on D1 when we were both scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
when was the last game you were mislynched as town here tommy

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was a game I repped into? I was scum in the American revolution. I was scum in the last one I played. I quit during the Christmas game from hell. So maybe the train game?