Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
what specifically gives you no reason to believe Sky is being genuine in her assessments outside of "well I know I'm town and she thinks I'm scum'' @Tommy Bedlam
Just think it’s faux outrage. I changed votes. That’s what I did wrong. I’ve seen much worse things go through without a lynch in the games I’ve played. Her case against me is weak, and I just don’t buy it. Going to the lake. I’ll catch up later today.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Exploration of the topic. My switch between juice and blaine was really so grievous that it made sky truly, honestly believe that I’m not only scum, but that I’m horribly fucking inept scum. She’s vowed and declared that there’s no way she’s not getting rid of me based on her day 1 assessment, and I know she’s wrong. For me to town read her, I’d have to assume she’s being genuine in her assessment. I have no reason to believe that, though.

Plus, since she got to suspect me first, she set herself up for me to be automatically horrible for sussing her.
Your entire case on me continues to be the fact that I have you as scum.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Juice no-reason voting me is awful, Pendex is understandable at least since that's just continuing from D1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thought it was pretty obvious. No deaths, either someone got saved or a kill was blocked. If a kill was blocked, we have info on who the killer was. If someone got saved, we don't.
Ah ok

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice no-reason voting me is awful, Pendex is understandable at least since that's just continuing from D1
this is laughable

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Sorry about my general activity over these past few days, I've been glossing over the thread and didn't really have anything in me to post.

Mando flipping town is something, didn't have a spark of any sort of scum kick up from his posts.

This bum rush on Sky is super scummy, as I have seen no real evidence towards her being scum other than day 1 leads, and Pendex being the only actual person with any real reason towards it.

Jeff is cemented as town for me for his overall play in the game, I really do enjoy what he's playing and that he's actively trying to solve the game is super town for me.

strange unvote. especially as first voter. if another two votes, was going to lead to an unvote, id question why you ever put a vote down at all.
I absolutely hate this post by the way. Pendex can place down a vote but if they feel like their vote is jumped on too much, it makes sense to unvote. This is an absolutely horrible post that just doesn't make Juice look any good.

255-4d5f7c8f3ee5.png

My main sus is literally Jeff.
Can't recall why this is, mind offering us some insight into the mind of T-Pein?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Sorry about my general activity over these past few days, I've been glossing over the thread and didn't really have anything in me to post.

Mando flipping town is something, didn't have a spark of any sort of scum kick up from his posts.

This bum rush on Sky is super scummy, as I have seen no real evidence towards her being scum other than day 1 leads, and Pendex being the only actual person with any real reason towards it.

Jeff is cemented as town for me for his overall play in the game, I really do enjoy what he's playing and that he's actively trying to solve the game is super town for me.

I absolutely hate this post by the way. Pendex can place down a vote but if they feel like their vote is jumped on too much, it makes sense to unvote. This is an absolutely horrible post that just doesn't make Juice look any good.

Can't recall why this is, mind offering us some insight into the mind of T-Pein?
This is good Blaineposting

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
lol i was scum reading Sky yesterday. Two of my scum reads say i was part of a bum rush is funny though. Blaine sounds cagey and not down at all - so Sky is pushing for this to be town posting. Makes me think Blaine could actually just be misguided town, and Sky is so happy to have found a villager lawyer

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team