Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
a Sky mafia flip - would all but clear Blaine in my mind though. After that

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
No more votes for now in case for example, there's a town roleblocker and we can get free info from that

(please let this be a town roleblocker and not just a lame doctor save)
….How many vanilla games around here have included a town roleblocker? I’m confused.
Exploration of the topic. My switch between juice and blaine was really so grievous that it made sky truly, honestly believe that I’m not only scum, but that I’m horribly fucking inept scum. She’s vowed and declared that there’s no way she’s not getting rid of me based on her day 1 assessment, and I know she’s wrong. For me to town read her, I’d have to assume she’s being genuine in her assessment. I have no reason to believe that, though.

Plus, since she got to suspect me first, she set herself up for me to be automatically horrible for sussing her.
Ah, it’s a “You find me sus so I automatically find you sus!” situation. On one hand, I don’t see mafia chat advising that in any way, I call that a OMB move. Hell you’ve seen the move in action, pretty sure OMB was in the last game on WC. On the other hand maybe you’ve just made it up just to have a reason to go after the person who I believe currently has the most votes.

Another person I don’t like right now is CP, I didn’t like his initial thing with Man plus obviously the previous mentioning of the time of the votes also his response to it was very dismissive which is also not very town like imo.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
or im completely wrong - and a combo Jeff/T-Pein/CP are mafia

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or im completely wrong - and a combo Jeff/T-Pein/CP are mafia
Well 2 of those is possible ig. Cp voting tpein now prob means thats unlikely they together though

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Tommy (2) - Sky, T-Pein
T-Pein (1) - CP
Sky (2) - Juice, Tommy

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
in a ten man - a large amount of bussing is very common. not the best tactic, but its quite common

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
so just gipper and blaine left I think to enter today.

CP voting TPEIN is very odd I don't really know what he is seeing different in TPEIN. usually does wtv he wants from my experience so sussing him for not following "town" is not something I am computing with.
TPein struggles to hide his TMI as scum and tries to position himself to look good off of flips.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I also think TPein and juice have equity here given TPein has been calling Jeff out for stuff juice has also done yet hasn't really been mentioning her at all

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ah, it’s a “You find me sus so I automatically find you sus!” situation. On one hand, I don’t see mafia chat advising that in any way, I call that a OMB move. Hell you’ve seen the move in action, pretty sure OMB was in the last game on WC. On the other hand maybe you’ve just made it up just to have a reason to go after the person who I believe currently has the most votes.
Checking in for a bit. Let me explain my position even though you seem unlikely to listen and sky will run in and yell OMGUS.

Hypothetically, let’s say this game had the masons roll, and you and I had it, Gip. Obviously, it would mean I knew for a fact you were town. If another player spent an entire day trying to get you lynched, wouldn’t I be expected to see that they were acting in a way that adversely impacts town? I know that Sky is trying to lynch a townie. Yet somehow, since she is targeting me, conventional wisdom says that I should just assume she’s doing it for the right reasons? I have no reason to trust Sky’s motives for targeting me and refusing to even consider that she’s wrong.

I do think sky and blaine are both scum. Funnily enough, when I said something complimentary about something blaine said earlier, Sky declared that it meant blaine and I were a team, but she didn’t like my blaine vote and targeted me. Now she compliments him, but that’s all good I’m sure since….OMGUS.

sky is scum. Blaine is scum. One of Pein/CP/Jeff is scum, and I consider the first two more likely than Jeff.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm kind of town reading everyone outside of juice/TPein/Pendex/tommy rn so I'd prefer to lynch in there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm kind of town reading everyone outside of juice/TPein/Pendex/tommy rn so I'd prefer to lynch in there
unless she's just trolling and Im reading into it too much, I am fairly certain she has to be town **juice

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Ok actually I agree...
seems like Jeff and Sky were just taking the piss with Tommie.
Immediately derailed the tommie wagon and got it on you.
Tommie was sussing sky and sky was sussing tommie.
Then they joined forces to vote you out.
wut.

And your crime was being careful about not voting cuz it might put him at -1.

this.
Was obvious AF
@T-Pein™ why are you now downplaying your sus of sky?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Checking in for a bit. Let me explain my position even though you seem unlikely to listen and sky will run in and yell OMGUS.

Hypothetically, let’s say this game had the masons roll, and you and I had it, Gip. Obviously, it would mean I knew for a fact you were town. If another player spent an entire day trying to get you lynched, wouldn’t I be expected to see that they were acting in a way that adversely impacts town? I know that Sky is trying to lynch a townie. Yet somehow, since she is targeting me, conventional wisdom says that I should just assume she’s doing it for the right reasons? I have no reason to trust Sky’s motives for targeting me and refusing to even consider that she’s wrong.

I do think sky and blaine are both scum. Funnily enough, when I said something complimentary about something blaine said earlier, Sky declared that it meant blaine and I were a team, but she didn’t like my blaine vote and targeted me. Now she compliments him, but that’s all good I’m sure since….OMGUS.

sky is scum. Blaine is scum. One of Pein/CP/Jeff is scum, and I consider the first two more likely than Jeff.
when was the last time you played with masons?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
a vanilla game that has more than a cop and a doctor on the town would be strange imo. but maybe barry eats fancy vanilla

Reactions: The Gipper