Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also am not a huge fan of CP blaming Mando for his own mislynch when some of it was a bad read by both he and I - and shoehorning that in there while accusing Tommy.

im annoyed, I have two separate team theories and I'm not really sure what to do.

Reactions: Pendex

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So you're saying inactive Juice could be a sign?

I'm saying that Juice saying something about the split when that aspect of the conversation had kinda died down and then disappearing raises a red flag for me.

It's also why I was asking if Juice had been scum before. I don't recall ever playing with scum Juice, and I wasn't sure about scum-tendencies.

I will say that I like the fact that Blaine seems to be calmly responding to criticism. Haven't played with him enough to know his playstyle/ability level, but he's been questioned quite a bit and seems to be rolling with it pretty well. Not crazy about everything he's posted, but he has at least answered the questions/comments made about him.

Yeah but it's so openly weak I have a hard time finding it scummy

Vote Juice

I know I said D1s tend to be too focused on Juice but... it's the closest thing to solving a slot I have on D1

unvote
vote Mando

I'm gonna Vote: Juice

I just can't reconcile the content of the one post and then taking off.

I've never been able to read CP at all. I'm pretty sure I was in one game with him where I referred to his posting style as "fucking erratic." I don't understand the Man vote based on what he said, but I'm not sure how much of it is just normal, early game Craig throwing shit at the wall.

I'm also not sure why my voting Juice based on suspicious activity is a red flag. I've only got two red flags as of now, and I picked one. But hell, let's just see what happens here.

Unvote: Juice
Vote: Blaine

mando flipped town so now tommys vote...actually doesn't really look as bad as I remembered. I also now see that Sky was on Juice and so was CP earlier in the day before they both (and I) jumped down tommys throat.

C U R I O U S !

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Sky whats your read on CP again?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm confident that at least one of the Blaine and Juice are scum. I've indicated multiple times in the last 3.5 hours or so that they're my two red flags. From where I'm at right now, I don't necessarily feel like one of them is significantly more scummy than the other, so I'm cool with getting rid of either of them.
is this still the case?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Additionally, if I'm right about Juice, Gip's comment about not liking the people voting that way is something that town will want to keep in mind.
whats your read on gip

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I also am not a huge fan of CP blaming Mando for his own mislynch when some of it was a bad read by both he and I - and shoehorning that in there while accusing Tommy.

im annoyed, I have two separate team theories and I'm not really sure what to do.
He lied about his own posts. :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright, between calls before my last one. Sky, question for you. I do think your approach to finding scum comes from a genuine place, but I’m also 1000% sure if my villager role. Is there anything (from your perspective) that I could do at this point to change your stance on me, or in your eyes am I “doomed” as you said earlier?

Jeff, same question. For the record, you’re the first person to call me “Thomas” since this 80 year old teacher I had in the sixth grade, and I swear to god, it still kinda scares me lol
what changed

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ye but Tommy first tbh, get that question mark gone early
sky and tommy are probably not aligned tbh tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unvote
Vote: man

Jeff is the only player I have even a hint of confidence in being town. Since theres obviously no vote on Blaine or Juice going to happen, I’ll roll with this. Sky, you may be town but I also know for a fact you’re trying to push a mislynch if a villager.
:francis

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well damn, guess the pivot to Mando is happening. I'm fine with this given that by my estimation we're hitting scum either way.

Unvote
Vote Mando
:francis

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Checking in for a bit. Let me explain my position even though you seem unlikely to listen and sky will run in and yell OMGUS.

Hypothetically, let’s say this game had the masons roll, and you and I had it, Gip. Obviously, it would mean I knew for a fact you were town. If another player spent an entire day trying to get you lynched, wouldn’t I be expected to see that they were acting in a way that adversely impacts town? I know that Sky is trying to lynch a townie. Yet somehow, since she is targeting me, conventional wisdom says that I should just assume she’s doing it for the right reasons? I have no reason to trust Sky’s motives for targeting me and refusing to even consider that she’s wrong.

I do think sky and blaine are both scum. Funnily enough, when I said something complimentary about something blaine said earlier, Sky declared that it meant blaine and I were a team, but she didn’t like my blaine vote and targeted me. Now she compliments him, but that’s all good I’m sure since….OMGUS.

sky is scum. Blaine is scum. One of Pein/CP/Jeff is scum, and I consider the first two more likely than Jeff.
First off, Tommy you know me, I’m willing to listen to anyone unless they piss me off. You haven’t pissed me off at all. But a lot of your shit isn’t making much sense and you have to agree with that.

Second okay, let’s run this hypothetical, you wanna know what happened when I first had the mason role? My teammate was revealed to be mafia and he won the game because I trusted him completely against people I actually should have trusted. (shoutout to Creeping Death, had a very convenient name for that situation) It’s not so obvious, bud. But yeah seeing that they were acting in a way that adversely impacts town by lynching you? Well firstly I wouldn’t accuse Sky of being mafia because that seems dumb. Anyone could accuse anyone of anything in this game, would I defend you to a extent? Yes, maybe I would reveal the masons role (we could go into that role reveal would affect things because that would give you some Leeway with a lot of players and you would probably last a couple of days off that alone but again that’s a hypothetical situation that has no bearing on right now) or bring up other people and get the reasonings why you’re better to keep alive than other people. If Sky was still ONLY targeting you then sure I’ll go into reasons why she is but she hasn’t, she’s called out multiple people, man and I can see her reasons for you way more than your reasons for her right now.

Also you keep being so certain on people being mafia then going back on it, that’s not helping ya bud! Blaine is the only one who has stayed on your mafia list! What happens if we take your lead, go for Sky and then at the last second you suddenly take it back because now someone else is now 100% mafia but it’s too late because Skys been lynched! What happens then Tommy?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky pushing this hard for a mislynch is reminiscent of my style when I’m scum. Interesting since one her critiques of me at the get go was that I did something she did when she was scum.

I’m fully convinced there’s 1-2 scum in juice, blaine, sky, Gip.
only an hour after he was saying skys hunting was genuine....so many francises

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh hey the last part of gippers latest post kind of hits the same point! :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah we go different approaches to this. This post doesn’t look great at all when you look at it alongside the below one.

He’s doing what he says he’d expect scum me to do.
:DAMN: