Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
whats your read on gip
His time analysis post seems like a townie move. Before that I wasn’t totally sure on him.
what changed
When you can’t even consider that you may be wrong, I don’t think you have any interest in helping town. Unless you have a case where somebody slips or you get guaranteed cop info, I think you have to be willing to consider that you’re wrong.
Also you keep being so certain on people being mafia then going back on it, that’s not helping ya bud! Blaine is the only one who has stayed on your mafia list! What happens if we take your lead, go for Sky and then at the last second you suddenly take it back because now someone else is now 100% mafia but it’s too late because Skys been lynched! What happens then Tommy?
You want me to be 100% certain? Sorry pal. Things change as the game progresses. And I’m not leading the charge on Sky. I’m defending myself and recognizing that sky is trying to do something that will hurt town. Pendex mentioned voting sky before anyone else IIRC. You can vote with sky if that’s what you wanna do. I’m not trying to act like I’ve played a great game (I said town Tommy is Shit Tommy). But I’ve also had to spend the time I’ve been online defending myself from a mislynch.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Tommy says his case on me isn't OMGUS even though his central (and as far as I can tell only) point is "I claim to be town, Sky thinks I am scum, and townies are literally never wrong". Therefore voting me because I voted him. That's OMGUS

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ok sky. You’re right. All of your intentions are guaranteed to be 100% genuine and I should trust you. You’re wanting to mislynch me because you honestly believe I’m scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
At least one of Tommy or Sky are bad
Jeff too confident on a bad read
CP drilling into things too deep
I hope you are right old friend. but also this doesnt help today :pour

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Ok sky. You’re right. All of your intentions are guaranteed to be 100% genuine and I should trust you. You’re wanting to mislynch me because you honestly believe I’m scum.
Good, you're learning. This game isn't a dichotomy between "agrees with me" and "scum".

That is of course assuming you're town and you're posting this from a genuine place which is like... basically 0% at this point

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
this rally between Tommy and Sky looks very town on town. mhmmmm confused

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
You want me to be 100% certain? Sorry pal. Things change as the game progresses.
No, the problem is that you keep posting like you’re 100% certain that someone is mafia and then 10 posts later you’re like “Nevermind! I now trust them!” , how can we trust someone in this game when they can’t even make their own mind up. I don’t need you to be 100% certain, I need you to not flip flop for me bud.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok. Saturday, so I’m not gonna be hanging out on here much. Sky will likely get me mislynched in the next day cycle. If you all don’t want to consider her (since apparently I shouldn’t suggest that she could be doing shit on purpose….), at least consider the fact that Blaine hasn’t said anything about Juice (if he did and I missed it, I’m sure somebody will jump on this), and Juice has said that blaine is the only person she would vote. I still think there’s 1-2 scum in those 3 names. When you guys off me and I flip town, maybe then you’ll consider listening to me.
this is very passive aggressive and I hate that it opens with saying SKY WILL GET ME MISLYNCHED

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Town prior: Pendex & Gipper

after the rally, id actually be confident in adding Tommy and also Sky in there for the moment, as slight town reads because seems a foolish engagement from mafia too do after a N1 NK.

UNVOTE

VOTE: JEFF

mafia hiding in plain sight and seems very comfortable with current seat at the table.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sorry for not qualifying my statements by saying “I think X might.” If that’s really the problem here, then yea, I’m a royal fuck up on the townie side lol. Nobody is 100% certain of anything other than their own role unless you’re in the scum chat. So yea, when I read stuff, reread stuff, catch stuff I missed, I may have a different perception on people as the game continues. I’ve been consistently on Blaine, but there’s no interest in him. Why would I just keep harping on it?
this is very passive aggressive and I hate that it opens with saying SKY WILL GET ME MISLYNCHED
I’m fluent in passive aggressive. I had no reason to think she wouldn’t have me mislynched by now as she had almost pulled it off before that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Town prior: Pendex & Gipper

after the rally, id actually be confident in adding Tommy and also Sky in there for the moment, as slight town reads because seems a foolish engagement from mafia too do after a N1 NK.

UNVOTE

VOTE: JEFF

mafia hiding in plain sight and seems very comfortable with current seat at the table.
Juice, I think you were on the right track before. not so much here. you should ponder as to why our reads of gipper are aligned carefully. unless like I said, ive completely misjudged a certain post of yours.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Gip looks good for that huge time analysis post. Juice looks like she’s playing a slower, methodical game, which I like. I was on board with you and your suspicion of sky.

Blaine still looks like shit to me. I also think he and sky are distancing. Sky mentions him in posts as sus, but has no interest in targeting. Either puts him between other names or second to another, and he just doesn’t really say much of anything, but voted me and then bounced on d1.

im not sussing Jeff at this point, but I do think I may have town leaned him a tick early. I think there’s probably 1 scum out of him, CP, and TPein.
what happened to Juice being a lock scum?