Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pendex

Reaction score
Well I don't do that, I find it selfish. For the record, assuming 3 scum, I did calculate to see if a no lynch would lose us a lynch or just a night, and it didn't lose a lynch, hence why I opted to get the flip.
Also Jeff, to break down the maths

At 7/3, scum wins with 4 town deaths. So no lynching shifts the pattern from lynch/kill/lynch/kill to kill/lynch/kill/lynch. The problem being, the first lynch in that second pattern would essentially be a retread of day 1. No lynching is objectively beneficial to scum. I don't know for sure it's 7/3, but I'm confident enough in assuming it is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Jeff, to break down the maths

At 7/3, scum wins with 4 town deaths. So no lynching shifts the pattern from lynch/kill/lynch/kill to kill/lynch/kill/lynch. The problem being, the first lynch in that second pattern would essentially be a retread of day 1. No lynching is objectively beneficial to scum. I don't know for sure it's 7/3, but I'm confident enough in assuming it is.
oh I don't disagree on no lynch theory. no lynch on d1 gives us nothing, mislynch sucks but its something to analyze.

Pendex

Reaction score
Vote: Sky

Was always gonna be Sky or Blaine for me on this one. Since she’s still fully devoted to a mislynch, I’m not giving her the benefit of the doubt. If she flips scum, it essentially clears me. If she flips town, it pretty much seals my fate because of the earlier friction. I’m willing to bet my survival on it.
alarmbells.wav

Unvote

L-2 is a bit too close to hammer range when they're not here to discuss. As far as the read goes Tommy, I'd like you to explore a SkyTown world here, because it's not something I've given any real consideration to.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
strange unvote. especially as first voter. if another two votes, was going to lead to an unvote, id question why you ever put a vote down at all.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
there goes that hard town read right out the window.

yep-right-out.jpg

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
alarmbells.wav

Unvote

L-2 is a bit too close to hammer range when they're not here to discuss. As far as the read goes Tommy, I'd like you to explore a SkyTown world here, because it's not something I've given any real consideration to.
Exploration of the topic. My switch between juice and blaine was really so grievous that it made sky truly, honestly believe that I’m not only scum, but that I’m horribly fucking inept scum. She’s vowed and declared that there’s no way she’s not getting rid of me based on her day 1 assessment, and I know she’s wrong. For me to town read her, I’d have to assume she’s being genuine in her assessment. I have no reason to believe that, though.

Plus, since she got to suspect me first, she set herself up for me to be automatically horrible for sussing her.

Pendex

Reaction score
Exploration of the topic. My switch between juice and blaine was really so grievous that it made sky truly, honestly believe that I’m not only scum, but that I’m horribly fucking inept scum. She’s vowed and declared that there’s no way she’s not getting rid of me based on her day 1 assessment, and I know she’s wrong. For me to town read her, I’d have to assume she’s being genuine in her assessment. I have no reason to believe that, though.

Plus, since she got to suspect me first, she set herself up for me to be automatically horrible for sussing her.
I mean more, who looks good/who looks bad.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what specifically gives you no reason to believe Sky is being genuine in her assessments outside of "well I know I'm town and she thinks I'm scum'' @Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Gip looks good for that huge time analysis post. Juice looks like she’s playing a slower, methodical game, which I like. I was on board with you and your suspicion of sky.

Blaine still looks like shit to me. I also think he and sky are distancing. Sky mentions him in posts as sus, but has no interest in targeting. Either puts him between other names or second to another, and he just doesn’t really say much of anything, but voted me and then bounced on d1.

im not sussing Jeff at this point, but I do think I may have town leaned him a tick early. I think there’s probably 1 scum out of him, CP, and TPein.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thomas are you trying to pocket Juice now? Scandalous!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Protect shots going off, huh?

Vote Tommy

Then, let's get back to where we left off
2 minutes after no death flips. unsure if sky seems pleased about the protection shot there :heston but :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so just gipper and blaine left I think to enter today.

CP voting TPEIN is very odd I don't really know what he is seeing different in TPEIN. usually does wtv he wants from my experience so sussing him for not following "town" is not something I am computing with.