Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I hadn’t even seen CPs vote when I was typing. I’m playing on my laptop primarily since I’m working and didn’t click on the “there’s been more posts. View them?” button. If the unvote seemed sketchy, I’ll take full blame for that.
The most suspect thing for me here by far is nothing to do with your play around Blaine or the timing of your Juice vote. It's immediately unvoting her and voting someone else in your next post after people sussed you for the juice vote. No conviction and playing for approval are red flags.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah Juice does that as either alignment tho from what I recall, we'd just be lynching her for being inactive which doesn't feel like the best direction early d1
I specifically remember a game (maybe the last one played here) where she was town and was super active and actually figured a lot of stuff out. She just couldn’t get anybody to go with her on stuff.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
well I tagged her before any of you fucks even mentioned she hadn't posted anything
I still don’t think you’d tag a scum mate to get her in the thread. You’d use the PM. Which is why I say if I’m right about juice, you’re even more likely town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The most suspect thing for me here by far is nothing to do with your play around Blaine or the timing of your Juice vote. It's immediately unvoting her and voting someone else in your next post after people sussed you for the juice vote. No conviction and playing for approval are red flags.
to piggy back off this -

yes. The issue is your (tommy) transition from your first suspect to your 2nd suspect was done after people reacted to the Juice vote. You didn't spend a lot of time discussing or counter sussing ppl who gave you immediate suspicion. You didn't really spend any time between both suspects discussion pros and cons or your thought. You seemed immediately taken aback by people not likling the timing of your vote and immediately moved away and voted elsewhere (and gave some reasons).

This is a game of perception to a dgree, surely you can understand, Tommy, why this reactive behavior appears very suspicious to an onlooker yes?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Additionally, if I'm right about Juice, Gip's comment about not liking the people voting that way is something that town will want to keep in mind.
I’m perfectly fine with that, Tommy and I’ll stand by it. To me right now Juice is not the option that benefits town the most, you on the other hand, I think you’ve really put yourself in a box here. And I already had suspicion on you before this so.

Official Vote: Tommy

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yep. It is all about perception. I'll admit the fast vote change fucked up. I was trying to make something happen regarding at least one of my two chief suspects. Hopefully, if my mistake ends up leading to my demise, it answers some questions about at least 3 (probably 4) other slots.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What was the point of the post then?
It was a comparison between Pendex’s start in a game where they were scum to this game and I noted a minor similarity. I followed up and said it wasn’t enough for a proper read because it wasn’t as egregious as the one they did on me in the game I was referring to. What part of that thought process are you taking issue with?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I hadn’t even seen CPs vote when I was typing. I’m playing on my laptop primarily since I’m working and didn’t click on the “there’s been more posts. View them?” button. If the unvote seemed sketchy, I’ll take full blame for that.
Wouldn't this make Tommy the third vote (at least in spirit)... :hmm Those of you who subscribe to third vote theory might like the sound of it

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't this make Tommy the third vote (at least in spirit)... :hmm Those of you who subscribe to third vote theory might like the sound of it
We talking overall votes? If that's the case, I think I was the fourth vote, wasn't I? Pein voted Jeff, you voted Juice, CP voted Man, then I voted Juice.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
We talking overall votes? If that's the case, I think I was the fourth vote, wasn't I? Pein voted Jeff, you voted Juice, CP voted Man, then I voted Juice.
CP on Juice
Me on Juice
(CP switches to Mando but you don't see that)
You on Juice

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What’s the third vote theory exactly?