Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I still don’t think you’d tag a scum mate to get her in the thread. You’d use the PM. Which is why I say if I’m right about juice, you’re even more likely town.
Yeah but wouldn’t a mafia player use the thread and not the PM to look town?

Whose to say they couldn’t just do both?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still don’t think you’d tag a scum mate to get her in the thread. You’d use the PM. Which is why I say if I’m right about juice, you’re even more likely town.
well you would be wrong on that but I do get what you are saying that a PM is obviously better. And I do think you know creating plausible separation between me and my scumates is something I take care in, it's kind of been one of my main plays as scum for the last year or so

Last edited:

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yea, I recall us creating distance when we were scummates. I'm pretty sure that I tried to avoid interacting with anyone on my team at all in the last game I played. Fair enough. I'm just throwing out observations.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
It was a comparison between Pendex’s start in a game where they were scum to this game and I noted a minor similarity. I followed up and said it wasn’t enough for a proper read because it wasn’t as egregious as the one they did on me in the game I was referring to. What part of that thought process are you taking issue with?
And this isn't a sus to you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
vote mr Thomas Bedlam

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jango Fett you have 1 post, please come play the game

@T-Pein™ need a lot more from you as well, a couple of votes and no discussion after them isn't quite going to cut it in a small game

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Alright, I've got meetings all afternoon, so I'm gonna throw this out there. If I find out that I'm dead when I get back, it is what it is. I certainly made myself look bad by switching votes. There's not gonna be anyway to get around that fact, so I just have to own it. Fuck up, lesson learned. However, I will point out, that if I was scum, I would've likely gone over my move with my team before making it. Unless the estimation is that there's no one with any experience on the scum team, I think somebody would've been like, "Hey, don't do that shit. It's gonna look bad." Based on the experience levels in the game, I think the most inexperienced possible team would probably be Me/Blaine/Juice. If that was the case, they wouldn't be my only two strong suspects.

I still firmly believe that either Juice, Blaine, or Juice and Blaine are scum. Unless I missed it when skimming back through posts, Blaine (who has talked about a lot of other topics) has had no response to Juice's appearance/disappearance. If I go down, I'm flipping town (and not even a particularly exciting townie), and at least one scummer who is actively posting will be able to say, "Eh, he fucked up by changing votes." Don't buy it, town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
my counter argument against you not being coached is that your team could have not been around.

I will put some stock in you often asking for advise as scum and being more prone to freeze up than react, that is actually factual

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Fair. If I had a team and they weren’t around, I would’ve stood pat. I’m typically so unsure of my ability that I usually wait for the green light, and would be even more cautious in a game in which we only had a 3 person scum team.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I still firmly believe that either Juice, Blaine, or Juice and Blaine are scum. Unless I missed it when skimming back through posts, Blaine (who has talked about a lot of other topics) has had no response to Juice's appearance/disappearance. If I go down, I'm flipping town (and not even a particularly exciting townie), and at least one scummer who is actively posting will be able to say, "Eh, he fucked up by changing votes." Don't buy it, town.
I feel like your scum reads on these guys are getting increasingly confident despite receiving no new information from either lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I feel like your scum reads on these guys are getting increasingly confident despite receiving no new information from either lol
Not more. I was just as convinced that one or both was scum this morning. Just trying to leave town my thoughts in the event that I don’t live to see the evening.