Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I might still switch to mando tbh I'm not vibing with him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay so you can see why this doesn't make your switch to Blaine look any better right? You switched from someone you were convinced was scum to someone you had reason to think might not be scum, based on people not liking how your first vote looked

Can you explain what you meant about blaine and tommy's equity making you not like the juice vote?
I felt like people for the most part were not reading blaine overly positive and sky and I had discussed if it would make sense for tommy n blaine to be co scum. Sky can correct me if I am incorrect but she didn't seem the most convinced at Blaine's town read of Tommy. Then Tommy comes in with a Juice vote (and a blaine vote 2 posts later)

also ...
I will say that I like the fact that Blaine seems to be calmly responding to criticism. Haven't played with him enough to know his playstyle/ability level, but he's been questioned quite a bit and seems to be rolling with it pretty well. Not crazy about everything he's posted, but he has at least answered the questions/comments made about him.
there is 5 tommy posts between this post and his vote on blaine. so regarding the equity thing too --theory being here that he may have freaked out a little bit and tried to create some distance after his bad Juice vote. theory key word tho ofc, lacking a lot of other evidence here

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I felt like people for the most part were not reading blaine overly positive and sky and I had discussed if it would make sense for tommy n blaine to be co scum. Sky can correct me if I am incorrect but she didn't seem the most convinced at Blaine's town read of Tommy. Then Tommy comes in with a Juice vote (and a blaine vote 2 posts later)
My objection was that Blaine said he liked Tommy but dodged the question why

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Didn't Blaine also say he liked Gip? Did he ever explain why on that one?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And this isn't a sus to you?
I’ve used the word minor and said it wasn’t as egregious and said it wasn’t the same thing. At that point in the game I’m not calling someone sus off one post. If it was egregiously obvious that they were clutching at straws (which I felt Pendex did in the aforementioned game), it would be different.

CraigPelton

Reaction score

also ...

there is 5 tommy posts between this post and his vote on blaine. so regarding the equity thing too --theory being here that he may have freaked out a little bit and tried to create some distance after his bad Juice vote. theory key word tho ofc, lacking a lot of other evidence here
Your post came before the juice vote so I'm wondering what about tommy voting juice there suggests he could be scum with Blaine? I don't think Blaine was being voted by anyone anyway was he? Also, Tommy did mention Blaine as a scum read before voting him a few times, though I don't think he came off as convinced as he's saying he was now.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
We're getting an oddly meek Mando in this game I feel
FWA show cycle and work have taken up most of my time today. I’m putting as much time as I can into this but I’ve got stuff to write as I’ve got a reasonably busy weekend.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I’ve used the word minor and said it wasn’t as egregious and said it wasn’t the same thing. At that point in the game I’m not calling someone sus off one post. If it was egregiously obvious that they were clutching at straws (which I felt Pendex did in the aforementioned game), it would be different.
So it was a minor sus. I called it a weak sus. What's your issue here?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He did explain. He was asked to explain his positive on you and Gip but only ever answered on Gip
He answered both