Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So it was a minor sus. I called it a weak sus. What's your issue here?
I didn’t say Pendex was sus at any point dude. I said I noted a minor similarity in their opening, but it wasn’t enough for me to get a read. I feel like I’ve explained this enough and not sure what else you’re hoping to get out of me on it.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I didn’t say Pendex was sus at any point dude. I said I noted a minor similarity in their opening, but it wasn’t enough for me to get a read. I feel like I’ve explained this enough and not sure what else you’re hoping to get out of me on it.
What's the point of bringing it up then if you don't think it meant anything?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Why do you feel good about Gip and Tommy?

I've felt like their general overall comments have been pretty town leaning, and they don't really tick any of the mental boxes for me.

Town leaning how tho?

I guess it's that I like all of these messages and generally agree. Gipper sparked the convo of the Town/Maf split which I believe a scum wouldn't initiate, plus their banter feels natural and not pre-planned out in a mafia chat. They have a real problem solver vibe and it just feels townie to me
He quoted posts from both of them here @Sky

I did take issue with it though because he seems to base the town read on them not being scum *together*, which is...odd

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
What's the point of bringing it up then if you don't think it meant anything?
Shall I just not say anything then? I’m not allowed to share a thought?

It’s there as something to come back to as the game develops, isn’t it? Say we get more of a lean on Pendex based on something else, that opening may be more relevant at that point in time than it would in isolation, which is the context in which you’re grilling me on it almost needlessly now.

I’ve spent the majority of my time in this game going over a very small thing instead of actually reading it and getting reads on anyone else. I’d like to use the time I have in the game actually trying to solve it.

Aside from me, who else you got? What else has pinged you?

CraigPelton

Reaction score

It’s there as something to come back to as the game develops, isn’t it? Say we get more of a lean on Pendex based on something else, that opening may be more relevant at that point in time than it would in isolation, which is the context in which you’re grilling me on it almost needlessly now.

I’ve spent the majority of my time in this game going over a very small thing instead of actually reading it and getting reads on anyone else. I’d like to use the time I have in the game actually trying to solve it.

You can spend your time however you want. Reply to me at your leisure or ignore it if you think it's pointless.

So it's something you'd come back to if you decide you find pendex suspicious later? See that kind of backs up my initial impression of that post which was that it was a weak sus you could conveniently point back to if you wanted to push pendex later. I'm not sure why you'd make that post as town if it really felt like nothing to you at the time. I can obviously see the scum motivation behind it though.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
You can catch up to see what I'm up to. Not currently voting you. Might do though! We shall see!

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You can spend your time however you want. Reply to me at your leisure or ignore it if you think it's pointless.

So it's something you'd come back to if you decide you find pendex suspicious later? See that kind of backs up my initial impression of that post which was that it was a weak sus you could conveniently point back to if you wanted to push pendex later. I'm not sure why you'd make that post as town if it really felt like nothing to you at the time. I can obviously see the scum motivation behind it though.
Why are you ruling out that I could also use that information as town?

You’ve positioned my potential future use of it solely from the perspective that I have to be scum and I’d only be doing it for scum motivations.

You don’t think it’s possible that a town player can build a case on someone if they need to? Is that not how you find mafia players?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can definitely see the case on Tommy reading back on some of the posts. It was CP that brought up a good point about him getting more confident on Juice with no new information.

He’s on four votes? If so I’ll throw one down as it won’t hammer because we’ve got plenty of time left.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Your post came before the juice vote so I'm wondering what about tommy voting juice there suggests he could be scum with Blaine? I don't think Blaine was being voted by anyone anyway was he? Also, Tommy did mention Blaine as a scum read before voting him a few times, though I don't think he came off as convinced as he's saying he was now.
the vote itself on juice itself is not an indication he could be aligned with Blaine outside of maybe be a preemptive attempt to move the discussion away from him and blaine potentially being aligned. And I think most of talk about alignment was more based on how Blaine was reading Tommy

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Has Tommy played enough with Juice to have this kind of meta on her?
I said the last game I played with her she was hyper vigilant. That’s what I’m basing it on when compared to her play in this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Hes literally voting tommy....

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Why are you ruling out that I could also use that information as town?

You’ve positioned my potential future use of it solely from the perspective that I have to be scum and I’d only be doing it for scum motivations.

You don’t think it’s possible that a town player can build a case on someone if they need to? Is that not how you find mafia players?
Sure but it's something I'd file away in my head rather than make a point of posting in the thread while also openly undermining its value