Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Okey dokey.

Well, I had two suspects. I voted one, and that’s apparently a bad thing, so I walked it back and voted the other, which is apparently equally as bad. I’m gonna get lynched for it, which is fine. This is also why I said (I think in the Christmas game) that I hate playing as town.
But you have no reason to believe that the people criticizing your vote are genuine actors, do you? Playing for the approval of the thread comes off very scummy.
I was actually about to vote Sky (I feel like they've been very shady with what they've been pushing in thread, in a way that appears to be manufacturing a push rather than organically solving) but... I liked their response to Tommy there.

Still going to vote them tho

Vote: Sky

I'll qualify the Sky thing later - I'd like to see your input on that first.
It's been a long time since I played with her but I'm pretty sure her meta was always that she was far more aggressive as town and always looking to scumhunt rather than clear people whereas as scum she'd give out charitable reads and have much less bite. Not going to bet the farm on a recollection of old meta but it fits with what I expect from her as town and I totally understand why she voted Tommy there obviously.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The "I like how he's answering questions" post you described to Pendex was pretty clearly setting up for that.
Only not. I said I liked that he answered questions posed to him. At this point, your entire basis for lynching me is that Blaine read me town, you used to play as scum a certain way, and I voted for Blaine after voting Juice (who was my only other suspect as of this AM).

If we're going to infer what people are setting up for, I think you're setting up to target me no matter what. I vote Juice, that's a problem for you. I vote Blaine, and that's distancing. However, if I didn't vote Blaine, you're setting up to say that I'm avoiding bussing a teammate. I think you've got my slot set as scum and there's nothing I can do to change your mind.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But you have no reason to believe that the people criticizing your vote are genuine actors, do you? Playing for the approval of the thread comes off very scummy.

It's been a long time since I played with her but I'm pretty sure her meta was always that she was far more aggressive as town and always looking to scumhunt rather than clear people whereas as scum she'd give out charitable reads and have much less bite. Not going to bet the farm on a recollection of old meta but it fits with what I expect from her as town and I totally understand why she voted Tommy there obviously.
Really? I can be charitable as town. Especially to Jeff. I have said that I feel I'm too generous to Jeff sometimes

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Really? I can be charitable as town. Especially to Jeff. I have said that I feel I'm too generous to Jeff sometimes
That exception aside, do you agree or disagree with the meta I recall for you overall?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Actually, I thought Sky was quite genuine in her scum hunting, so when she wanted to avoid a Juice vote, I did take it in good faith. Hindsight is 20/20, though. So yea, I clearly stepped in it pretty hard there.

Speaking of my Juice vote....we're not what, 6 hours or so since her lone comment? But we're still not really considering her.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
That exception aside, do you agree or disagree with the meta I recall for you overall?
Partially. I feel overall that as scum I have tended to back down too easily to avoid friction. I'm working on varying things though

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Additionally, if I'm right about Juice, Gip's comment about not liking the people voting that way is something that town will want to keep in mind.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't think anyone has said they didn't consider Juice. it's the second vote timing after CP voted Mando and the following unvote that seemed sketchy. It appeared as if you panicked from my POV

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
she did post a status update and ignored my tag though, HUGE bummer

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has said they didn't consider Juice. it's the second vote timing after CP voted Mando and the following unvote that seemed sketchy. It appeared as if you panicked from my POV
I hadn’t even seen CPs vote when I was typing. I’m playing on my laptop primarily since I’m working and didn’t click on the “there’s been more posts. View them?” button. If the unvote seemed sketchy, I’ll take full blame for that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I hadn’t even seen CPs vote when I was typing. I’m playing on my laptop primarily since I’m working and didn’t click on the “there’s been more posts. View them?” button. If the unvote seemed sketchy, I’ll take full blame for that.
:hmm

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Actually, I thought Sky was quite genuine in her scum hunting, so when she wanted to avoid a Juice vote, I did take it in good faith. Hindsight is 20/20, though. So yea, I clearly stepped in it pretty hard there.

Speaking of my Juice vote....we're not what, 6 hours or so since her lone comment? But we're still not really considering her.
Yeah Juice does that as either alignment tho from what I recall, we'd just be lynching her for being inactive which doesn't feel like the best direction early d1

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If I’m right on juice your trying to tag her into the thread would certainly leave me leaning hard town on you FWIW.
well I tagged her before any of you fucks even mentioned she hadn't posted anything