Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Been reading this sporadically while playing Jackbox, I feel good about Gip and Tommy. Sky, more or less neutral, I don't have a true opinion on her. Jeff, I'm leaning town but it's not a good feeling town. Not much other stuff to go on, gotta wait for more players to come in

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I don't lean town on Sky, I don't lean anything on her

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd cool off on Blaine (for now) @Sky , it's equally possibly if Tommy is scum he was just town reading blaine because he knows his alignment. Outside of not the best reasons to give reads, I actually don't see any actively sketchy behavior from Blaine yet. key words obv for now though

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Tommy, buddy. What’s happening here?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I'd cool off on Blaine (for now) @Sky , it's equally possibly if Tommy is scum he was just town reading blaine because he knows his alignment. Outside of not the best reasons to give reads, I actually don't see any actively sketchy behavior from Blaine yet. key words obv for now though
Makes sense, makes sense

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Okey dokey.
Tommy, buddy. What’s happening here?
Well, I had two suspects. I voted one, and that’s apparently a bad thing, so I walked it back and voted the other, which is apparently equally as bad. I’m gonna get lynched for it, which is fine. This is also why I said (I think in the Christmas game) that I hate playing as town.

Pendex

Reaction score
Yeah I really hate that tommy vote switch after getting pushback lol
I was actually about to vote Sky (I feel like they've been very shady with what they've been pushing in thread, in a way that appears to be manufacturing a push rather than organically solving) but... I liked their response to Tommy there.

Still going to vote them tho

Vote: Sky

I'll qualify the Sky thing later - I'd like to see your input on that first.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn't equate suspicion and voting against you as an auto lynch result Tommy. If you are town, this is not the approach you should take to convince us, even if it can be frustrating

Pendex

Reaction score
Okey dokey.

Well, I had two suspects. I voted one, and that’s apparently a bad thing, so I walked it back and voted the other, which is apparently equally as bad. I’m gonna get lynched for it, which is fine. This is also why I said (I think in the Christmas game) that I hate playing as town.
The biggest problem I have here Tommy is that despite them being your suspects, you seem to have no conviction at all to defend your push of them. I can reconcile some of this to lacking self confidence, which I think was evident in the previous game we played together, but I don't want to be too charitable here either given that you seem to be stepping away from the table already. Less quitter mindset, please.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Tommy reminds me of how I used to play as scum. Get a significant read on me, I'd just give up.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't equate suspicion and voting against you as an auto lynch result Tommy. If you are town, this is not the approach you should take to convince us, even if it can be frustrating
Oh I’m not frustrated. Just kind pigeonholed here, which is cool. I was always gonna vote either Juice or Blaine today, as I’ve discussed how I felt about their play so far. Haven’t seen enough from Man or Pen to have a lean on them either way, I’ve indicated that I have a slight town lean on you based on your more laid back nature. I can’t read CP in general, so I’m kinda fucked there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The biggest problem I have here Tommy is that despite them being your suspects, you seem to have no conviction at all to defend your push of them. I can reconcile some of this to lacking self confidence, which I think was evident in the previous game we played together, but I don't want to be too charitable here either given that you seem to be stepping away from the table already. Less quitter mindset, please.
preach

Pendex

Reaction score
Tommy reminds me of how I used to play as scum. Get a significant read on me, I'd just give up.
Why do you think Tommy would play like you did as scum though? More to the point, he wasn't like that at all in the most recent scum game he had?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’m not entirely sure how to convey “conviction” on the Juice read. One post about something that was settled, and then disappearing bothers me, especially when I’ve seen juice be much more active and investigative as town (which I pointed to earlier). I’ve also said multiple times that I don’t like how Blaine has talked a lot without saying anything of substance. That’s my reasoning on sussing him.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Interesting read considering that’s not how I’ve played as scum in the past.