Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It definitely muddies things given that a scum read goes in the same direction as me
for me its more the timing of the vote and placing without even a reaction to CPs vote. could be bad timing and paranoia, but add to that we were also just discussin blaine and tommy equity and it makes me a tad uneasy thats for sure

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Don't feel massively great about this post and the writing off of someone as not being mafia because they initiated discussion. Of course mafia would initiate discussion, they want to appear town. Not saying that I disagree with the read because I do think it is too early to say and not much has happened.

This post just feels quite forced to me. Could be a trust grab. Might not be.
I liked this post initially but in the context of mandos other posts it does make him seem like a fence sitter. Only 10 players and vanilla and probably not going to be a super active game most likely so I wouldn't anticipate getting a huge body of work to examine or role info. You pretty much have to try and town read who you can and push whoever pings you. Between this and the pendex posts ("he's reminding me of something he did as scum but maybe not, null") I'm not sure Mando is approaching this game with much of a solving mentality tbh.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Tbh not fond of voting Juice right now and I’m not fond of the people who are. Are we expecting Juice to be mafia from this or are we expecting them to be mod killed at one point because of inactivity? I feel like there’s not a massive amount of information coming from a juice lynch either way.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I've never been able to read CP at all. I'm pretty sure I was in one game with him where I referred to his posting style as "fucking erratic." I don't understand the Man vote based on what he said, but I'm not sure how much of it is just normal, early game Craig throwing shit at the wall.

I'm also not sure why my voting Juice based on suspicious activity is a red flag. I've only got two red flags as of now, and I picked one. But hell, let's just see what happens here.

Unvote: Juice
Vote: Blaine

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I've never been able to read CP at all. I'm pretty sure I was in one game with him where I referred to his posting style as "fucking erratic." I don't understand the Man vote based on what he said, but I'm not sure how much of it is just normal, early game Craig throwing shit at the wall.

I'm also not sure why my voting Juice based on suspicious activity is a red flag. I've only got two red flags as of now, and I picked one. But hell, let's just see what happens here.

Oh hey it's a no reason distance. Good to know

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Tbh not fond of voting Juice right now and I’m not fond of the people who are. Are we expecting Juice to be mafia from this or are we expecting them to be mod killed at one point because of inactivity? I feel like there’s not a massive amount of information coming from a juice lynch either way.
It's not a vote to kill, at least on my end. I just like to help generate activity

CraigPelton

Reaction score

Oof

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:cudi I like this

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I like this. Town lean

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah I really hate that tommy vote switch after getting pushback lol