Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Okay I'm pretty sure I gaslighted myself for years into believing Blaine was Banez from WF

• Haha
Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I genuinely do not know how to read CP, he's been in PALS mode too long that I don't know what's genuine anymore

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I genuinely do not know how to read CP, he's been in PALS mode too long that I don't know what's genuine anymore
I am a genuine pal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He intentionally makes it impossible for you to read him especially day 1. That's def one of his quirks lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I will say that I like the fact that Blaine seems to be calmly responding to criticism. Haven't played with him enough to know his playstyle/ability level, but he's been questioned quite a bit and seems to be rolling with it pretty well. Not crazy about everything he's posted, but he has at least answered the questions/comments made about him.

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
He intentionally makes it impossible for you to read him especially day 1. That's def one of his quirks lol
I don't know how intentional it is. I just played a game with magic where I thought I was obvious town hinting cop and he still tried to lynch me d2 even after I claimed. Not as bad as ekko still trying to lynch me after the GF flipped but still bad!

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I will say that I like the fact that Blaine seems to be calmly responding to criticism. Haven't played with him enough to know his playstyle/ability level, but he's been questioned quite a bit and seems to be rolling with it pretty well. Not crazy about everything he's posted, but he has at least answered the questions/comments made about him.
He does seem to be replying quickly and naturally, a point in his favor. I also thought he was just being too nice and cordial but he also sussed sky. Im leaning town on him but also leaning town on sky.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't know how intentional it is. I just played a game with magic where I thought I was obvious town hinting cop and he still tried to lynch me d2 even after I claimed. Not as bad as ekko still trying to lynch me after the GF flipped but still bad!
sounds like something ekko would do lol. Magic is probably washed too now :p

I think it's intentional to a degree ( cheeky verbiage especially) but yes some it is also just your natural...demeanor I guess? I like to think I am also better at seeing through some of your hints when it comes to roles etc. You tend to be quite on the nose when people erroneously think you are taking the piss.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He does seem to be replying quickly and naturally, a point in his favor. I also thought he was just being too nice and cordial but he also sussed sky. Im leaning town on him but also leaning town on sky.
I have a slight town lean on Sky too. I'm still not sure why (out of the five people who had posted), he leaned town on 3 of us, only excluding Sky. That's why I didn't like the "blainetuition" comment. Just seems a bit to dismissive to me.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
vote jango

I have the least reason to town read this slot since all they've done is comment on the potential split and dip