Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Juice has a thing about taking unnecessary heat I feel

Last few games Juice played, D1 was all about sussing Juice

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Juice has a thing about taking unnecessary heat I feel

Last few games Juice played, D1 was all about sussing Juice
Yea, I know for a while there was a "get rid of Juice on D1" thing here much like the "vote Sayer on Day 1" thing on WC. I'm not trying to do that, but I do seem to remember Juice being hyper-vigilant in the early phases of a game I was in when Juice was town.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Yea, I know for a while there was a "get rid of Juice on D1" thing here much like the "vote Sayer on Day 1" thing on WC. I'm not trying to do that, but I do seem to remember Juice being hyper-vigilant in the early phases of a game I was in when Juice was town.
So you're saying inactive Juice could be a sign?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
It's not even a "thing" either, it was more that Juice tends to dig themselves deeper very easily

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
1st of all, that isn't really an opinion on a player and doesn't contribute to a solve. Secondly, you've played with me for years and have experienced first hand that math and solving splits are not something I am good at and have messed up before. Thirdly, having no reads is fine but why stop at that discussion to get a feel on people.

don't love this post brother
It is an opinion and is worth mentioning. I find it hard to believe you think there are 4 mafia in this game and that the game ends with one mislynch. I don't recall you being terrible at math being a staple of your play.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So you're saying inactive Juice could be a sign?
I'm saying that Juice saying something about the split when that aspect of the conversation had kinda died down and then disappearing raises a red flag for me.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It's also why I was asking if Juice had been scum before. I don't recall ever playing with scum Juice, and I wasn't sure about scum-tendencies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It is an opinion and is worth mentioning. I find it hard to believe you think there are 4 mafia in this game and that the game ends with one mislynch. I don't recall you being terrible at math being a staple of your play.
fair enough on the last part. fwiw, I don't actually think that now and my originaly answer was ''at least three'' before Sky made the MYLO point. and it was simply basing myself on 3 is less than 33% so its technically possible Barry added an indie or even worse another scum. but again, sky put it in a way that dismisses that thought as not realistic.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Feels like Blane is saying a lot without saying much of anything. "Blanetuition" just doesn't sell anything IMO. Juice throwing in a comment about a concept that was pretty much settled also gives me pause. I feel like Those are my only 2 red flags at this juncture.
yeah, silly thing of me to say. D1 is always weak for me as I'm just going off of my head and what it believes, rather than proper information

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Juice barely posts at all on the site anymore period so I wouldn't necessarily put inactivity as a tell of anything these days. the fact her only post was commenting on the split, yes, that's not the best look though.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Notably this doesn't say what you've liked about Tommy :hmm
I forgot to add that, let me just

Tommy's just seem like he's in a good stance right now. Sure, there's that D1 expected fluff, but it justs all the right bells

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I do like that as well. It fits to a Tee on what I know Craig to be like, and I got to respect being questioned.
Roughly how many games have we played together and what year did you start playing?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Roughly how many games have we played together and what year did you start playing?
I started play during that Final Fantasy game I wanna say where I got jester and won d1

We've played a good bit throughout late 2020 and 2021 tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Blaine has been playing on and off since 2020 with us. I will let him answer the other question though