Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
t's fine if you don't remember, actually - my concern was largely that you were playing down your competency (you cited a time where you messed up early as a recent scum experience, rather than the actual recent scum game where you played very well)
I referenced the one where I fucked up because A: it’s still what I think of when I think of playing this game and B: there were jokes about it in the FWA discord.
what do you mean by aggressive exactly? Can you give me a loose example?
I just felt like I remembered you really going in on people when the game first started that we were both scum. I’m intentionally not going back and looking for scum chats and stuff, but I just felt like I remembered you stirring up arguments on day 1 to try to create some chaos when we were scum/scum.

Pendex

Reaction score
I liked his post.
showed me you are pushing the 4 scum thing.
It is OBVIOUSLY not 4.
that is almost 50% of the players....
One lynch and one kill and game is pretty much over.
This is not math.
It is basic knowledge.
You played "many years" so you should know game should never end on one mislynch.
Anyways.
You were trying to feign ignorance about the scum team numbers to say " I ain't scum see I say a ridiculous number!"
ong.
The last part of this doesn't make sense - if he's scum, he gains more by downplaying the size of his faction, because that would enable him to dismiss clears based on "they are not aligned with (x)" more easily. If he's aiming for what we call "derpclears", well, let's just say there are better ways to achieve that than this.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
not really sure where to go and everyone is quiet now lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Bit suspicious of Blane's comment about who he feels good about and who he doesn't. There hadn't been a lot of meaningful talk at that juncture (start of page 6) outside of some guesses about role distribution, and he felt good about me, Gip, and (kinda) Jeff. Didn't feel good on Sky who (to me) hadn't played much differently than the rest of us at that point.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Gip is sussing Tommy in one of those posts tho? And why wouldn't mafia initiate that convo? It's very easy content

The natural banter point only precludes them from being scum together, not individually.
Fair enough, I think that was more of an old classic misread from me, but I still stand by my good feelings on those

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Don't feel massively great about this post and the writing off of someone as not being mafia because they initiated discussion. Of course mafia would initiate discussion, they want to appear town. Not saying that I disagree with the read because I do think it is too early to say and not much has happened.

This post just feels quite forced to me. Could be a trust grab. Might not be.
I get why you may think it's a trust grab, but that's just how I interpret things.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
What have you liked about Tommy and why is it better then Sky?
I've kind of found Sky's posts to be pretty blunt and I can't say I could get a clear read off of those. Plus, mirroring what you said earlier about her "Town points" statement, strikes me slightly off. But, not enough to lean scum, but not quite town leaning

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I have to disagree here. I feel that split discussion is NAI because it's easy content for scum to talk about without giving reads while also being a genuine topic of discussion for town trying to solve
I respect that, I think it just really has a problem solving aura. I will concede a bit because a lot of that post was when i was semi-exhausted, but I still do feel good about Gip/Tom for the time being.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
What i was saying to cp is i didnt really believe him he thinks its shocking id consider an incorrect split (which again, ive agreed with skys assessment from the get go as the likeky split answer). But i also dont think he was really implying much by it since his other posts are actually about other folks and are scum hunty in nature. He also seems interested in further questioning blaine which also something i vibe positively with
I do like that as well. It fits to a Tee on what I know Craig to be like, and I got to respect being questioned.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Bit suspicious of Blane's comment about who he feels good about and who he doesn't. There hadn't been a lot of meaningful talk at that juncture (start of page 6) outside of some guesses about role distribution, and he felt good about me, Gip, and (kinda) Jeff. Didn't feel good on Sky who (to me) hadn't played much differently than the rest of us at that point.
It's never too early to make some reads. But, there was enough with the posting and wording that made me have some slight ones. But, they aren't definitive by any means, I've been super wrong before

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also noted that Juice has one post to this point and it was agreeing with the number split.
It was a couple of hours after that topic died down as well that they posted it as well. The conversation changed to analysis of the number split conversation at that point.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It was a couple of hours after that topic died down as well that they posted it as well. The conversation changed to analysis of the number split conversation at that point.
Yep. Caught that too. Definitely something that I'm filing away.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler