Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Throw a yellow on OMB as well. Came in the thread just to say "read some posts, don't have reads".

Okey dokey.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
OMB in my book is POE fodder 4 lyfe, don't actively scum read the guy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like yeah doing what he did does look bad but I also think it's easy for scum to point to and exploit so no buys for now.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m ok with vote smark for now

OMB also on my radar, pretty sure smark hasn’t mentioned him too

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
* Why are you nitpicking on the discord discussion? This seems like fluff to feign disappointment at losing 2 town already

* You know this with clarity do you? A clairvoyant?

* There's been plenty of people pushing, and you could have a bunch of questions, yet you choose to passively back away from it.

Nitpicking? Nah, you guys couldn't handle that mafia player lied about something. And here we are. If i had a daykill, CP would still be alive coz i dont take these games THAT seriously like some of you seem to do.

Not fluff at all, i feel bad for town losing 2 people. Now i have to put in more effort so you (if you are town) dont fuck it up like you did previous game with your vig shots, remember?

Lets see, people pushed CP coz of previous game, then comes Jeff in with daykill. And then people LOL for like 10 pages in a row and then TKOK claims and gets modkilled.

That was what had happened and then there was nothing. Sure there were people talking but i read the thread through twice and i couldn't come up with anything to ask. Maybe i should play more coz i feel lost these days in the game.

I would ask you things but looks like from my readback that people already did, so why would i ask anything now? I dont see point beating same bush over and over again just to look active you know.

1. Darth Lethal
2. Jeffatron

3. PHEN0M
4. OMB
6. Chris
7. NotBrutus
8. Banez
10. Laughable Chimp
11. Raidokken
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. V. Skybox

14. Tearjerker
15. Alco

16. Odo
17. Rugrat

I genuinely don't think Sky makes those posts as scum

I don't have many positive reads by the looks of it :hmm:

Most people give way too many town reads on day 1 anyway. I like your list in that sense. I would post my list but atm i have 0 reads. Maybe I'd give slight blue lean for Rugrat for trying to prod me, i dont think he would try that as scum.

Why do you suspect Lethal & Jeff here?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Imo
1. Darth Lethal
2. Jeffatron
3. PHEN0M
4. OMB
6. Chris
7. NotBrutus
8. Banez
10. Laughable Chimp
11. Raidokken
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. V. Skybox
14. Tearjerker
15. Alco
16. Odo
17. Rugrat

Tbh

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Working on a 12/4/1 split, half the non-coloured names are scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lethal didn’t fuck up with his vig shots tho, what are you talking about

Banez

Reaction score
Haza claims voyeur. I haven't seen that role in a while.

Whats your take Rugrat on the voyeur claim?

I'mma give support for Lethal on the Phenom wagon.

vote Phen0m

Not convinced with the 9 posts he has. Think smark wagon has 3-4 votes so i dont wanna vote there incase he's town. Altough i looked briefly through his posts. I'm not sure what to make of it. You guys seem to read him better than i can.

Lethal didn’t fuck up with his vig shots tho, what are you talking about

Fine, i'll give him that he correctly shot at CP who was GF.

But he wasted a shot on me.. i'm just sayin.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
voyeur checks actions used on a player ... tbh I file it under ‘roles given to scum as extras so they have something claimable’. It’s not impossible it’s town, but as it stands, I don’t really have an opinion on the claim at all

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was gonna read Banez town for being open about the fact that he has no idea what to do (instead of making up a direction and trying to sell it as genuine) but that PHEN0M vote... not a fan.

Banez

Reaction score
I was gonna read Banez town for being open about the fact that he has no idea what to do (instead of making up a direction and trying to sell it as genuine) but that PHEN0M vote... not a fan.

Do you read Phen0m as town then?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Only real application of a voyeur is to potentially clear a player who is targeted by scum roles such as rolecop, roleblocker and framer... it’s pretty niche

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do you read Phen0m as town then?
I'm sorta WIFOMing myself about him rn. Scum N0M pretends to solve the game but gives himself away in the process cause town N0M is almost never that solvy. Also scum N0M wouldn't just leave his team hanging and eat an inactivity lynch, he'd sooner ask to be repped out. The issue there is that I talked to him about this in the wake of his death last game and he could be trying to manipulate me off of that. So I'm sitting on the fence with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.