Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Early thoughts:

Skybox, my friend, PLEASE cease the needless setup spec. It clouds your judgement on reads and is making me want to paint you scum (which is actually good because you're probably town)

Chris seems clued up through reading our games, but his thoughts and sentiments are something I will be cautious about for a rookie with very limited experience with the game.

Jeff, my man. Moment of the year so far.

Rugrat with the blood lust for Banez. You don't want to see it, but then you do.
Can't put my finger on why exactly, but this post feels like it has scum written all over it. Will re-evaluate later.

Alco

Reaction score
I'm a miller so i'll claim

I'm Manuel Gutierrez,nicknamed Cheyanne. I'm a gang member and one of the worst guys in town. But i'm also a more or less a approachable fella with a code. I was framed for murdering a family and did everything i could to find out who did it.

Im hero aligned,but if i get investigated i'll show up as Villian alligned.
I went from :garrett2 to :heston in 2 milliseconds here

Oh TKOK

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m in the building, gonna try formulate some directions

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alco reacting Angry to my vote where I explained the "Ah, fuck" thing from Chimp. It was Alco whom we quickhammered then :heston

• Angry
Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
Ive also asked for exactly 1 claim so not sure what this reveal all info rant is about, or how its relevant this particular game.
Technically, with your daykill you also laid open another card :side:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1. Darth Lethal
2. Jeffatron
3. PHEN0M
4. OMB
5. TheRedPrince - Silvanito, Vanilla Townie
6. Chris
7. NotBrutus
8. Banez
9. TKOK - Miller
10. Laughable Chimp
11. Raidokken
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. V. Skybox

14. Tearjerker
15. Alco
16. Odo
17. Rugrat

A bit on the fence regarding Lethal and Haza but other than that this is about where I'm at rn.

Alco

Reaction score
Yeah well that found its end just now, but you go ahead and catch up :cozy
Yea I'm still not entirely sold on Lethal. Sure he has town reads, but any scumboi can form town reads. They know who's town and who isn't.

His only scum "lean" as far as I can tell is Phenom and it's only based on not posting much, which has basically become Phenom's meta for the early portion of games lately.

Alco

Reaction score
Smark is indeed not like the town-Smark (v1) from last game. He's not driving activity, he's just piling on posts. His little exchange with Sky does nothing for me.

OH-kay with this direction. vote Smark

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea I'm still not entirely sold on Lethal. Sure he has town reads, but any scumboi can form town reads. They know who's town and who isn't.

His only scum "lean" as far as I can tell is Phenom and it's only based on not posting much, which has basically become Phenom's meta for the early portion of games lately.
Fair point, I also felt like going after N0M is hunting low hanging fruit and I've yet to make up my mind on whether that's genuine scumhunting by Lethal or just paper shuffling.

Alco

Reaction score
1. Darth Lethal
2. Jeffatron

3. PHEN0M
4. OMB
6. Chris
7. NotBrutus
8. Banez
10. Laughable Chimp
11. Raidokken
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. V. Skybox

14. Tearjerker
15. Alco

16. Odo
17. Rugrat

I genuinely don't think Sky makes those posts as scum

I don't have many positive reads by the looks of it :hmm:

Alco

Reaction score
Alco reacting Angry to my vote where I explained the "Ah, fuck" thing from Chimp. It was Alco whom we quickhammered then :heston
Rarely do I get worked up over mafia games, but that moment right there was one of them.

Alco

Reaction score
It frankly was infuriating because he so clearly threw the game then and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.