Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Nitpicking? Nah, you guys couldn't handle that mafia player lied about something. And here we are. If i had a daykill, CP would still be alive coz i dont take these games THAT seriously like some of you seem to do.

Not fluff at all, i feel bad for town losing 2 people. Now i have to put in more effort so you (if you are town) dont fuck it up like you did previous game with your vig shots, remember?

Lets see, people pushed CP coz of previous game, then comes Jeff in with daykill. And then people LOL for like 10 pages in a row and then TKOK claims and gets modkilled.

That was what had happened and then there was nothing. Sure there were people talking but i read the thread through twice and i couldn't come up with anything to ask. Maybe i should play more coz i feel lost these days in the game.

I would ask you things but looks like from my readback that people already did, so why would i ask anything now? I dont see point beating same bush over and over again just to look active you know.

Most people give way too many town reads on day 1 anyway. I like your list in that sense. I would post my list but atm i have 0 reads. Maybe I'd give slight blue lean for Rugrat for trying to prod me, i dont think he would try that as scum.

Why do you suspect Lethal & Jeff here?
Jeff because of the daykill. From a scum perspective it's such an easy thing to do with everything that happened beforehand and he was definitely in on it.

Lethal feels off. I've got a pretty good record of reading him and nothing that he's offered feels genuine.

Let's hope later on I can sing that amazing BOSTON song about Lethal.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also N0M knows that I know his meta so me talking about it like that is NAI.

Alco

Reaction score
Tweet's gonna WIFOM himself into some serious WIFOM here :worried

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet's gonna WIFOM himself into some serious WIFOM here :worried
If you want an actual conclusion to my speech about PHEN0M, I need to see more play from him and am very unlikely to lynch him on lack of activity.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
If you want an actual conclusion to my speech about PHEN0M, I need to see more play from him and am very unlikely to lynch him on lack of activity.

We all know who i would lynch for lack of activity.

And that guy has 3 posts but i know none of you would follow me on it.

Alco

Reaction score
Yea I'm not doing that either. His entrance here was the exact same as in the previous game, I think.

Also it's Lethal who's pushing him, sort of, so that'd feel really dirty.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I were you, I’d follow me :draper2

Alco

Reaction score
Man Chimp has actually posted :swaggyp

For the life of me I thought he hadn't.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If I were you, I’d follow me :draper2
Is there a reason you didn't make the first step on Smark (as in, wagon-wise) when you signalized yesterday you'd be quite on board with him getting wagoned?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I find it weird that you would advise people to follow you when you're not even leading.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I'd guess Odo doesn't want to lead everygame and i'd assume he would have a good reason for it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is there a reason you didn't make the first step on Smark (as in, wagon-wise) when you signalized yesterday you'd be quite on board with him getting wagoned?

yep, what I said yesterday about being patient

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd guess Odo doesn't want to lead everygame and i'd assume he would have a good reason for it.
I get he's as unenthusiastic about this game as ever, but him trying to portray this Smark wagon as his wagon just rubs me the wrong way.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not aware of other votes being on him?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Plus, are you saying you’d rather I didn’t use my influence to make something happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.