Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Shut the fuck up. I've masterminded more mafia wins than you will ever be capable of. If I can easily sweep you like I did last game without breaking a sweat or putting in effort, of course I'll do it. You don't require any more effort than that to dominate, as I displayed.

I'd rather lose every game and maintain my integrity :)

You still don't understand where people's frustration came from. It's different to deceiving people, you broke the mechanics of the game to get yourself favour. I saw through it towards the end, but you had your vest which enabled your deserved sweep. You were in a strong enough position on D1 to not even pull that play.

There was some game at WF Where i was most active, had good reads etc, but i dont remember who got the MVP but it was for some half-assed reason for something that happened on first day too i think.

I just ain't gonna win MVP no matter how i play :p

Still... atleast i didn't do Chimps.

It's sort of like the conundrum I faced in my first game, how I wished I could give co-MVPs. Your play suckered in town to give you a pass and helped scum win.

Status
Not open for further replies.