Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well bend me over and fuck me up the ass.

Had my shot in on Tweets, outguessed myself onto Sky before I went to bed, and fucked up.

I wouldn't have shot at Banez though, that motivator play was very clever (See CP, this is how you manipulate for a win, you cunt).

I enjoyed my game until I died and realised I'm still as pathetic as ever.

Thanks Barry, well done Scum

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Anyways, remaining flips:

Winners:

Frank - Villain Aligned 2x Role Cop, 1x Framer, 1x Lawyer, 2x Redirector

giphy.gif

Portrayed by: Henry Fonda

Frank, the hired psychopath of the railroad tyrants; you killed the entire McBain family and blamed it on Cheyenne’s gang. Over the years you have left hundreds of men dead in your wake, many who didn’t deserve to die. You don't care, you’re a man without remorse or sympathy.

You are the Villain Aligned 2x Role Cop. Each night, you may choose a player to investigate their role. Each night, you may also choose to frame a player, giving them a negative investigative result, or give them a positive investigative result (including yourself). Additionally, you may choose to redirect a player’s actions onto another (including yourself).

El Indio - Villain Aligned 2x Janitor, 2x Motivator

tumblr_oxsit9DHmz1v9s8bio2_1280.gif

Portrayed by: Gian Maria Volonte

You are El Indio, the infamous bank robber. Having been in prison for some time, you were freed by your gang and proceeded to carve your way through the New Mexico desert, robbing banks along the way. Past events have left you traumatized, sometimes causing you to indulge in smoking drugs to dull the paranoia and violent outbursts. You’re also known to carry a pocket-watch that plays music.

You are the Villain Aligned 2x Janitor. Each night you may choose to kill a player and prevent their flip from showing up. You and your alignment will be made aware of the flip. You may also choose to motivate a player each night, giving them an extra shot of whatever role they have.

The Losers:

Harmonica - Hero Aligned 1x Day Killer

YIh6s63.gif

Portrayed by: Charles Bronson

The man they call Harmonica. Mysterious, clad in beige, and always playing that harmonica, you’re in town for one reason: Frank. You want revenge on Frank for reasons known only to you. Along the way, you forged an unlikely allyship with several people. You’re ruthless, but you’re still a good guy.

You are the Hero Aligned 1x Day Killer. Once in the game, you may choose to kill a player during the day. Additionally, if the person you day killed was Frank, you may gain an extra day kill.

Jill McBain - Hero Aligned 3x Medic

tumblr_mhdfwqyA5d1rfyoaso1_500.gifv

Portrayed by: Claudia Cardinale

Jill McBain, the former prostitute from New Orleans turned widow in Sweetwater. Your husband and step-children were murdered brutally in a bid to gain the plot of land for the railroad. Now, everything revolves around you. They all are playing their little game around you. You are stuck in the middle, a widow owning a plot of land.

You are the Hero Aligned 3x Medic. Each night you may choose to protect a player and prevent them from dying that night.

Sheriff John Baxter - Hero Aligned 3x Cop

Portrayed by: Wolfgang Lukschy

Sheriff John Baxter is the leader of the Baxter gang and the Sheriff of San Miguel. While undoubtedly a villain, he is arguably the more moralistic of the two gangs in San Miguel. He wishes to control the town for himself and his gun-smuggling ring, but the Rojos stand in the way of that.

You are the Hero Aligned 3x Cop. Each night you may investigate a player to see what alignment they are.

Jack Mallory - Hero Aligned Mason

james-coburn-in-the-1971-movie-gic3b9-la-testa-also-known-as-duck-you-sucker-a-fistful-of-dynamite-and-once-upon-a-timee280a6-the-revolution.jpg

Portrayed by: James Coburn

A member of the Irish Republican Army, you found your way down in Mexico on personal business when you became entailed in the dealings of one Jaun Miranda, a Mexican Bandit accidentally turned hero of the Mexican Revolution. While the two of you don't exactly trust each other, you're forced to have to help one another to survive in these turbulent times. As an expert in explosives, you're good with dynamite.

You are the Hero Aligned Mason. You may communicate privately with fellow player Rugrat.

Mason QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/VdDGNB9WHiucP

Lethal's Role:

Col. Douglas Mortimer - Independent Aligned Hunter (Wins if El Indio Dies at Night)

tumblr_pwyahtTJOm1wzvt9qo1_400.gifv

Portrayed by: Lee Van Cleef

Col. Douglas Mortimer, the former Civil War soldier turned bounty hunter, and considered the best marksman from the Carolinas. You’ve been a bounty hunter for a long time, but there’s one bounty you’re dead set on: El Indio. You have revenge on your mind against Indio and care for nothing else.

You are the Independently aligned Bounty Hunter. Each night you may choose to shoot another player. If that player is El Indio, you win the game. Alternatively, if El Indio dies at night by means other than your kill, you also win the game. If El Indio is lynched, you can still win alongside town, but lose your kill shots.

Independent QT:

Cut Roles:

Jack Beauregard - Hero Aligned VT

c4ab2cfe93eb55c4dbf02f8970354de2.jpg

Portrayed by: Henry Fonda

Jack Beauregard is an elder gunslinger, one of the best in the entire West. You're looking to retire, but before you can, you must deal with the rabid Wild Bunch, who have killed your friends in recent times. You have a sense of humor, as shown by your interactions with the bumbling Nobody.

You are a Hero Aligned Vanilla Townie. You have no special powers other than your vote.

Consuelo Baxter - Hero Aligned VT
txxy127.jpg

Portrayed by: Margarito Lozano

Wife of Sheriff John Baxter, it can be reasonably assumed you are the true brains of the operations. Unwilling to trust the Rojos, you wish them gone so your crew can control the town of San Miguel for themselves. Ruthless and cold, you still care for family at least.

You are a Hero Aligned Vanilla Townie. You have no special powers other than your vote.

Mr. Morton - Railroad Aligned 1x Reverse Alignment, 2x Ninja, Hated Usurper (Wins if Frank is Lynched)

Gabriele-Ferzetti-as-Morton-in-Once-Upon-a-Time-in-the-West-196801.jpg

Portrayed by: Gabriele Ferzetti

Mr. Morton, the ruthless businessman and Pacific Railroad tycoon hell-bent on seeing the Pacific Ocean before you pass away from Bone Tuberculosis. As a cripple, you aren’t capable of getting the job done yourself, relying on others. However, it gives you a good excuse to look like a hero. But you may have to do something about your subordinate Frank…

You are the Railroad Aligned Usurper. You are not Villain Aligned, but have access to their chat, and their factional kill. You have two win conditions. If Frank is lynched during the game, you are victorious; or, if Frank is still alive, or is dead by means other than lynching, and the Villains win, you win as well. You also are hated, due to being a cripple, it requires one less vote to lynch you. However, if you are investigated, you will come back as “Hero Aligned” the first time. You are also a 2x Ninja, unable to be tracked or watched.[/COLOR][/B]

The QT's:

Awards:

MVP
- Tweet: Despite the absolutely horrendous play at the end where he had zero pressure on him and almost no need to claim SK, Tweet played a very good game and was the brains of the operations. Banez doesn't really deserve MVP since his role by default gave him automatic town reads and he coasted to victory relatively smoothly.

HM - Banez: As a surviving member of the mafia who got the victory. His role was instrumental in their victory as well as nobody expected scum to motivate a daykiller to kill their own. Which is exactly why he's an HM.

HM - Odo: Despite dying N1, Odo had almost the entire scum team mapped out and had Haza and Smark caught out completely on D1. Easily the best town performance.

Wooden Spoon: Chimp: He had easily the best role in the entire game and still didn't bother to read the rules of the game. I don't care what Magic says, if you don't follow the rules, you get bit in the ass. Chimp could have swung the game entirely, but he also didn't even bother to read the thread, like, at all. He shot Rugrat N1 which showed he didn't bother reading the game and just randomly chose someone to shoot. Most deserved Wooden Spoon.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Banez was also the first one to suggest we motivate Jeff for more daykills, especially knowing what he'd do if we'd motivate him N1. Worked like a charm :garrett

Reactions: Banez

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The bad guys won :pogba what kinda Russo booked spaghetti western have you wrote Grim

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The bad guys won :pogba what kinda Russo booked spaghetti western have you wrote Grim

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, considering Tuco Ramirez is apparently not only a rapist, but a child rapist.

Reactions: Chris

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, considering Tuco Ramirez is apparently not only a rapist, but a child rapist.

What kind of backwards shit do you watch?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I will try my best new friends

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Banez was also the first one to suggest we motivate Jeff for more daykills, especially knowing what he'd do if we'd motivate him N1. Worked like a charm :garrett

Seemed like good scenario.

This game might tier up with me when i claimed i was some role (that i've forgotten now) and it took up to 6th day for it to activate and town bought it. Won that scum game too.

Undefeated this year as scum woop woop.

I dont mind if i dont get MVP for that, while usage is pretty GOAT, and my work in scum QT to calm tweets down from overthinking was valuable i'm just glad we won.

And what motivated me most to get win, was when Tweets himself said in scum QT before i had even shown up that if only i was Poyser instead. Kinda insulting but you know... i showed him LUL

Reactions: Tweet

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Thanks for the game Barry!

And Chris should definitely sign up again.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You've never seen The Good The Bad and The Ugly?

If the main character who wins at the end rapes a child, I’m gonna pass. :side:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
If the main character who wins at the end rapes a child, I’m gonna pass. :side:

I mean, Clint Eastwood's character also wins. And it's only mentioned in passing.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler