Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Alright, read through 17 pages and will be putting in some thoughts/observations.

Before that though, oh TKOK man, why oh why? That said, why don't people actually read the OPs of games? Hosts go to a lot of effort to put these games together, and now we're 2 town down with no lynch on day 1. We'll bounce back though

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Ahhhh, I can see where there may be confusion. That post was triumph at CP getting his deserved comeuppance. 90% of the game would have done the same, and I know I would have.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Rules always say "dont discuss about games in discord"

Wish it would work otherway around, all this talk in discord about daykilling CP manifested into this game. Kinda silly if you ask me. And TKOK getting himself mistakenly modkilled wasn't good either, were down 2 townies already.

Read the thread through twice and all votes on CP are clearly previous game mentality related. Wagon on me was just to see how i would react.

Wagon on you was for what again?

Was gonna start this game by asking bunch of questions and look different narratives and see who's pushing what but so far i've not seen anything that would be related to this specific game, any moves that would be this specific day related.

Good thing Day 1 lasts 36 hours but this ain't a good start for the game.

Gonna get some sleep, catch ya folks tomorrow.

* Why are you nitpicking on the discord discussion? This seems like fluff to feign disappointment at losing 2 town already

* You know this with clarity do you? A clairvoyant?

* There's been plenty of people pushing, and you could have a bunch of questions, yet you choose to passively back away from it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Since youve read 17 pages, perhaps you have some read for us?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For what it's worth, my read on you has softened, Smark, given that you're getting more incisive.

What is so incisive about his posts? I'm genuinely interested :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Haza
Wait for the claim plis
Vote: Haza

tenor.gif

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Initially I had leans on Tweets, Skybox, Rugrat and Jeff.

Through the past 17 pages, my lean on Jeff has strengthened - he's asking questions, not engaging in conflict, and hunting. Tweets hasn't got himself caught in his web of acting busy to appear busy, which is to me a town tell of his, and normally as scum his cases are fabricated nonsense with no substance, but he's actually put in an understandable vote on me and left it there. Setupbox is posting bizarrely but has a thirst for blood, which is a sign of her town allegiance. Rugrat I've soured upon a little, particularly with his obvious change on playing Banez from last game (but that's good tbh, prevents distraction).

I am getting a funny, dirty feeling from PHEN0M, his limited posts haven't accomplished anything, and whilst I'm cautious that he could just be low posting like last game (helping his mislynch) I don't trust people I cannot make a read on. Chimp falls into this category as well.

I really like Chris, but would like for him to start taking some action rather than sitting on the sidelines. A possible speculation of coaching can be considered, but it gets nowhere and I'd like to this he is genuine.

Smark, oh Smark, it's apples and oranges and I really do like what Sky suggested in that whilst giving the impression he is busy (i.e post count), he's not going out of his way to form those 'gut reads' and his stubbornness. He also completely no-sold Sky's assertion of that, which is a possible sign he wants to avoid conflict and stay off the radar.

Haza's play around his wagon are hard to read, because I get he didn't exactly sign up for the game, but he could've said no. Not the fault of Barry or others that you're juggling 2 games at once. He didn't have an almighty tantrum about being wagoned, but maybe he's just already checked out of the game because of his reluctance to 'join.' Also, voyeur claim is interesting, as you'd think it couldn't be faked due to claims and backing that up. I have also seen it used as a scum role in the past as well.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I'd like to maybe push a claim out of PHEN0M if I could. I'm going to go back through Haza's posts, as it's a good role to have and not worth risking, but I'm not clearing him on claim alone

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:WOW appreciate the effort here

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wagoning CP because he edited a post in a different game :mj4

It wasn't that he edited (or didn't), it's his intentions behind the edit scenario that was immoral and not in the spirit of our game. You playing the white knight here only speaks to stoke the fire.

is Sky campaigning for a policy lynch right now

This is so much funny

:swaggyp

Again, stoking for what benefit?

I didn't read whatever pregame shit y'all are on about but it's a smurf move to kill someone that hasn't had a chance to play the game

You haven't been opposed to blind lynches in the past. Lynch inactives, correct?

Is this true?

"after all the pregame talk he would've had to pull that move regardless of alignment"

Given the mood of the room coming out of Ys Origin, it was bound to happen. To try and reason that it wouldn't is just obtuse.

Just read back and nothing really stands out much

Brutus and Chris seems town, Chris is obviously a big ? but his freeness in the thread is encouraging i'd expect him to be a bit more cautious as scum

Nothing? Hmmmm

I will say though, the pile of votes does move Haza towards a town lean, unless his team have given him up

Vote: PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I've already said that my thoughts on Haza defending CP led me to suspect that Haza knew CP's alignment in advance. Which would mean he wasn't town.
I don't agree with this take, to me it looks like Haza is genuinely fed up with this section and our antics and will take any opportunity to find himself some moral high ground to berate us from. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the game if you ask me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay Lethals first couple posts just overall vibed fake to me but that list of reads above actually looks pretty well-reasoned so he can stay for now.

Far as Hazas claim goes, Voyeur isn't alignment indicative so no points there. Still wouldn't lynch him today because of what I said earlier, the fact that he's just unpredictable lately. I have noticed though that he seems to actually take measures to avoid his lynch here (like preemptively telling us we're gonna lynch town and playing the "we're doing so bad already" card to deter people) so mayyyybe you guys do have a point with him.

So a couple people have voiced concerns about the same guy but nobody is willing to throw the first stone? Alright then, allow me...

vote Smark

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw what I mean by "Lethals post vibed fake to me", it's mostly these "Ooooh you, aaaah yes" antics that I associate with past scum games of him where it seemed like he was trying to play the role of his usual self and failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.