Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
The staff will decide out of the people who have volunteered for the job tomorrow. Thanks everyone for inquiring for the spot.

Kizza

Haha f you all

And why bitch at Mat, WHO is trying to bring back the awards... Just because he's new?

Like seriously? Do you have to be in here for 2 years, and whore this forum to have a opinion?

Half of you are going to say yes...

Seriously, stop posting.

Moonlight Drive

Haha f you all

And why bitch at Mat, WHO is trying to bring back the awards... Just because he's new?

Like seriously? Do you have to be in here for 2 years, and whore this forum to have a opinion?

Half of you are going to say yes...

Good job -TJ-. You new members have to stick together.

seX-Power

I see. In that case, you must tell the admin about the site glitch immediately.

-TJ-

And it seems the forty year old virgins like to stick together too...

Nice to know...

-TJ-

And you're saying that calling somebody who has been here longer then you, has made an intelligent post in the past 24 hours, and doesn't whine and complain every other post... Is new?

And does that make you mod worthy? Or admin? I would like to know... For the love of god, can't you guys just leave?

Double J

Reaction score
*shrugs*

Funny, I've read through the pages a couple of times and not really sure what the hell you people are argueing about.

But anyway, also not sure why people are calling TJ a noob when he has over 2,000 posts...even though to be honest, I don't really remember seeing you around much.

Status
Not open for further replies.