Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordlife

^but don't me wrong Mat, your RIGHT up there dude, your a great poster and you know your stuff. Glad to see some new members trying to take force on the forum :)

seX-Power

Pity nobody knows who you are. (we've been through this before)

Beer

I love how people are like, "Awards?! I betterz startz postingz zome morezzz!!1111"

But really, some of us could really put together something like "Member of the Month" or "Rookie of the Month" oops that one won't work because I would win it this month for sure. :D

I'm positive I was joking.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I will put an award nomination thread up on March 1st. Thank you all for your time.

Markz

Reaction score
Well i did do the monthly awards on this forum every month for a long time, in fact i was the first person to do so, here's an example of what we did;

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12182#post12182

It was quite a popular feature and i think someone tried to keep it going after i left, i was going to voluteer myself to ruun it again but i saw brian kendric'ks bicep's had already volunteered himself.

LadyHotrod

Who the fuck is Mat and why does he think he's the prince of IWF when he just got here?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Because I posted a shitload in my first week and I try to take initiative on the forum. I'm just posting because I want to, no other reason.

-TJ-

Haha f you all

And why bitch at Mat, WHO is trying to bring back the awards... Just because he's new?

Like seriously? Do you have to be in here for 2 years, and whore this forum to have a opinion?

Half of you are going to say yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.