Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

*shrugs*

Funny, I've read through the pages a couple of times and not really sure what the hell you people are argueing about.

But anyway, also not sure why people are calling TJ a noob when he has over 2,000 posts...even though to be honest, I don't really remember seeing you around much.

I've been off and on last year because of sports. Which i start again next month.

They're calling me a noob to try to mess with me, because i don't whine, complain, and make stupid posts 24/7 like half the people who are reading this do.

seX-Power

I've been off and on last year because of sports. Which i start again next month.

They're calling me a noob to try to mess with me, because i don't whine, complain, and make stupid posts 24/7 like half the people who are reading this do.

Pretty sure you're whining about half the forum, complaining about the people hurting your precious feelings and making stupid posts trying to unsuccessfully own the people that are crushing what little self-esteem you may have.

This Guy

I would have volounteered to do the awards myself had I been online the last 3 - 4 days.

-TJ-

Pretty sure you're whining about half the forum, complaining about the people hurting your precious feelings and making stupid posts trying to unsuccessfully own the people that are crushing what little self-esteem you may have.

I sometimes wonder about you and your thoughts that a forum has a role in someone's self-esteem...

But hey, if that's what you think, than I'm all game.

-TJ-

Ugh... Say what you want, but the fact is:

I have been here longer than all of you trolls except for Axis, who could of contributed to this forum greatly in the recent month, if his head wasn't so far in his ass. And the only reason why my posts does not show it, is because I have a life outside the forum in school and sports, I'm working on becoming a top tier Tight End and Defensive End for High school, while you are doing nothing, but making fun of people on a wrestling forum.

If you guys want me to leave than mark your calender... March 8th is my first day of track practice, in which i will be less active. But I'm sure by then, most of you will be gone... At least... If you continue to do so...

I am more valuable to this forum than you, and I'm needed more than you.

I contribute here, unlike all of you. It's not opinion... It's fact...

Now lash at me, because you really have nothing to do at this point, but try to get the rest of the trolls and your god (Axis) to make fun of me... Oh and say please leave and other useless stuff... Because all of you are... You know... Useless...

LadyHotrod

I don't know, I'd say a good chunk of my post count has contributed greatly to the wrestling section, especially as of late.

No offence, I know your username, but it's not one of those OH YEAH, -TJ-, HE'S AWESOME type of reminders. It's more of a 'yeah, I remember seeing that name before......but I don't remember any of this guy's posts'.

Weird, I have a life outside the forum as well, leaving IWF for long periods of time, and people still know me better than they know you.

*shrug*

-TJ-

I really wasn't directing what I said to you... To be honest... Also they kind of know you better because of the stuff you did, before you left, in Hell In A Thread and stuff...

LadyHotrod

Well, considering no one else posted after you except me and then you made that post without quoting anyone, it was rather hard to tell.

Regardless, it's just a forum. Who cares how well you are known? Just wondering, not dissing you.

-TJ-

I'm just getting annoyed that's all... But I guess you're right... I shouldn't feed the trolls.

This Guy

Okay a decision has been made as it reguards to Monthly Awards. Stay Tuned. This thread is being closed though since it is extrememly off topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.