Awards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Are there any awards for IWF? I haven't read anything about things like 'End of the Month Awards'. If there isn't any rewards could we set up some kind of reward system? Rewards are always cool so just please answer my deman- questions.

MizMasta3000

We have spammy awards at the end of the year. They used to do Member of the month

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If anyone would like to volunteer to do monthly awards with categories we can do so. Also we can even implement trophies that people can receive and will show up with their name for the awards they win. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
There is a system I can put on the forum that will display the trophies so it is already taken care of.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If anyone would like to volunteer to do monthly awards with categories we can do so. Also we can even implement trophies that people can receive and will show up with their name for the awards they win. Anyone interested please let me know! Thanks.

as a former poster of the year (or something like that), i feel as if it is my duty to put my name down to run the awards. this forum has given me so much, and i wish to give something back.

Moonlight Drive

I sure as hell know the only reason I post here is for rewards.

Beer

I'm going to post better and all across the forum in order to win awards. IWF is always thinking of new, innovative ways of making people become better posters!

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I love how people are like, "Awards?! I betterz startz postingz zome morezzz!!1111"

But really, some of us could really put together something like "Member of the Month" or "Rookie of the Month" oops that one won't work because I would win it this month for sure. :D

Nation

I love how people are like, "Awards?! I betterz startz postingz zome morezzz!!1111"

But really, some of us could really put together something like "Member of the Month" or "Rookie of the Month" oops that one won't work because I would win it this month for sure. :D

xFrenchKissx has you beat. Sorry dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.