Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

2dbmosw.jpg

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
How is this hard? Jesus you're a dumbcunt.

I'm saying I'm not smart enough to think and pull something like this off without getting caught.

Not calling myself dumb but when it comes to tripping IP's and shit I'm not good at it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah, all that shit I said earlier about possibly believing that his grandmother is dead? Forget about it.

If the guy lied about what state he's from, lied about his age, and probably is lying about who he is in the first place, there's no reason for me to give this guy the benefit of the doubt anymore.

C4

Blame me. I brought the fury and the farts of trolldom here recently, and all of a sudden smurfs like TBKB, Kizza, Qwake, C4, Sex-Power and a bunch of others want to troll now because they're butthurt

Why the fuck did you mention my name?

Go die you moron.

Reaction score
Why the fuck did you mention my name?

Go die you moron.

I hope a drone kills you and your stinky, unwashed, goat fucking family in Swat valley. I can smell you from 8,000 miles away you smell so fucking bad, muj coward.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Would really like to know who started this thread so I could give them a medal.

MizMasta3000

Ok. My name is Howard Malik Bell. I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore at The Galloway School in Atlanta, GA. I have a little sister that's 5 and an abusive mother. I am Half Cuban, Half Nope. My father is from Detroit michigan and left me as a little boy. I lived in Brooklyn until 2007 when we moved to GA. My grandmother DID however, recently die. Now the cat is out of the bag, I would like to apologize to every user on this forum who I have let down. Also I would like to apologize for all of the pointless, inexcusable lies that I have been telling since June 2009. If there is anyway in the last ring of hell anyone can forgive me, I would give the greatest gratitude. MS exposed me for the snake I am.