Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Look what I'm essentially getting at here we're all a bunch of misfits on this forum in one way or another. Look, at every other wrestling forum out there 90% of us would've been banned and re-banned ten times over. Seeing as it's x-mas time I feel it would be appropriate to make the comparison that we are much like the island of misfits toys lol. Look it up if you don't know.

Point is we just want you to come here and be yourself and enjoy the forums regardless of who you are, where you came from or your social status. We don't care.

We obviously don't expect that you reveal every single one of your life's details but I see this place as by far the largest functioning dysfunctional e-family you'll ever see. So forget about whatever happened before. Doesn't matter any more. No harm, no foul. Just have fun. And if you ever feel the need to vent or you need objective opinions or hell even just a laugh, let us know. We'll provide.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's not to say you aren't going to be ragged on for this from time to time. It will happen and it is all in good fun. If you need an example of how to take this look at Famou$. We give him shit and he's just like, fuck you. I dig that and I respect that.

Again, just have fun and welcome to IWF. It's a weird place.

noumenon

BUMBLE1.jpg
RAWR Holiday spirit

noumenon

@ MS... i seriously just spit water everywhere when I noticed your sig..LMFAO

Wrestling Station

Ok. My name is Howard Malik Bell. I am 15 years old. I am a sophomore at The Galloway School in Atlanta, GA. I have a little sister that's 5 and an abusive mother. I am Half Cuban, Half Nope. My father is from Detroit michigan and left me as a little boy. I lived in Brooklyn until 2007 when we moved to GA. My grandmother DID however, recently die. Now the cat is out of the bag, I would like to apologize to every user on this forum who I have let down. Also I would like to apologize for all of the pointless, inexcusable lies that I have been telling since June 2009. If there is anyway in the last ring of hell anyone can forgive me, I would give the greatest gratitude. MS exposed me for the snake I am.
half smurf?
2vkjcjt.jpg

2vv2ryb.jpg

vn1qvc.jpg

n50phz.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well way to make a fool out of me by editing your post just as I clicked on the quote button.

I meant the Khali one.