Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Look, I'm going to be totally serious.

There is no inherent problems with having faith in a particular religion. Whatever you believe in is your business and no one can take that away from you.

However, you have to understand that not everyone is going to believe in what you do and when that happens you cannot force your beliefs on the other person.

Just as an example, let's look at same sex marriages. Many faiths look down on this, right? Well that's fine and dandy but what isn't fine is the fact that they try and force their beliefs on entire countries full of people who don't agree with them. This is wrong. You want to believe fags are going to hell, fine whatever. But don't force them to do what you want just because you don't like it.

Another issue with religion is it doesn't cover everyone's personal beliefs. A few of my friends are Catholics but they're okay with gays. I stopped ragging on them for this a while ago but what they believe is in complete conflict with their religion and in my opinion certainly makes them not Catholics or even Christians at all for that matter. Point here is that you should decide what you agree with and what you don't. You wouldn't vote for a political party who's tenets you don't agree with so why cast your theological ballot like that?

If though you believe in the tenets of Islam and that makes you happy, then be happy. I just hate seeing people cast their lot with religions because of no other reason than this is what my family is, etc.

Be yourself, whatever that is.
Wow, that was deep man.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just lost all respect for MizMasta. Not because he lied ... but man, he's half black.

I'm just kidding.

I never had any respect for him in the first place.

Qwake

Things are about to get alot worse for you, Nope :nonono:

Seriously though, who made this thread? I lol'd at MizMastas Grandmother calling him "Mizzy" :laugh:

MizMasta3000

You're the only one smart enough to get a fake IP and do such a thing. And you're the only one that would even bother to do so :lmao

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I live in rural california, and we STILL have at least 4-5 convenience stores ran by Pakistanis. They are the only Paks in the entire town, and yet they own convenience stores. What, do they just import random people from their country into every nook and cranny of America for the soul purpose of running a convenience store? lol

MizMasta3000

I know a guy that gives me change at the Shell gas station that looks just like Osama Bin Laden. Weird.

MizMasta3000

im no Nope. Im a half and half. My dad's black but I never met the guy never knew him. Grew up with abunh of cubans and portugese ppl

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm still scratching my head on that one. lol. I've never heard of a African-American Cuban before. lol.