Apologizing for my Grandson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Point is we just want you to come here and be yourself and enjoy the forums regardless of who you are, where you came from or your social status. We don't care.

Yeah you don't really care if I'm a Muslim Pakistani douchebag, do you?

Sure. :thefinger_red:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yeah you don't really care if I'm a Muslim Pakistani douchebag, do you?

Sure. :thefinger_red:

Look, I'm going to be totally serious.

There is no inherent problems with having faith in a particular religion. Whatever you believe in is your business and no one can take that away from you.

However, you have to understand that not everyone is going to believe in what you do and when that happens you cannot force your beliefs on the other person.

Just as an example, let's look at same sex marriages. Many faiths look down on this, right? Well that's fine and dandy but what isn't fine is the fact that they try and force their beliefs on entire countries full of people who don't agree with them. This is wrong. You want to believe fags are going to hell, fine whatever. But don't force them to do what you want just because you don't like it.

Another issue with religion is it doesn't cover everyone's personal beliefs. A few of my friends are Catholics but they're okay with gays. I stopped ragging on them for this a while ago but what they believe is in complete conflict with their religion and in my opinion certainly makes them not Catholics or even Christians at all for that matter. Point here is that you should decide what you agree with and what you don't. You wouldn't vote for a political party who's tenets you don't agree with so why cast your theological ballot like that?

If though you believe in the tenets of Islam and that makes you happy, then be happy. I just hate seeing people cast their lot with religions because of no other reason than this is what my family is, etc.

Be yourself, whatever that is.

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36734

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno. 99% of the people running convenience stores around here are pakistani.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Pfft.

Unbelievable. These convenience stores are open 24 hours a day. When would they find the time?

C4

Where ever I am from, whatever religion I believe in at least I'm proud of who I am. At least I don't pretend to be black, 26 years old or whatever.

And I honestly don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me because I really am proud of who I am.

Actually I do care but lol that's another story. :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There is an entire COUNTRY out there. Lol. :smh

I must say it is admirable that you guys go out of your way to buy at each other's stores to stimulate your economy. Me, I'd just take what I needed from my own store tbh.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree with Monkeystyle that obviously you are still welcome here Miz, and that you should take this as a lesson learned that you don't need to fake who you are in order to have fun here.

I told Famous I respected him alot more for finally admitting that he was in fact, a white male from kentucky. So I'm glad that you were able to find the decency that he did and am able to come to terms with the fact that your half cuban, half black 15 year old from Georgia.

It's truly no big deal. But there is still ONE BIG QUESTIONS left remaining.

Who the fuck made this thread? lol.