Angelina Love gone from TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
"To all my wonderful fans, just want to let you know I have been granted my release from TNA. It was completely amicable parting of ways and I want to thank TNA and all of its employees for the wonderful journey I've had there over the years. Now I'm on to the next amazing chapter of my life! If you are looking to book me please contact John at john@spectacularsignings.com Thank you so much!"

Not really surprised, especially since she's hardly been used at all lately. It wouldn't surprise me if Winter is next tbh. She's hardly been on TV much lately, so TNA may ultimately decide to cut their losses and release her.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Kinda dissapointed in this, she's a solid worker but I honestly can't remember the last time I saw her on TV in a somewhat consistent basis, maybe the Winter/Mickie feud?

rcoot93

Reaction score
There relasing a lot of good talent lately, could do with using xplosion as a second show so that they can put more of the roster on TV and not have to keep releasing them

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Shame really, I enjoyed watching her. I wasn't a fan of her being under Winter's control like that, unless they stopped that a long time ago. Anyways, shame to see her go, but I'm sure we'll see on TV somewhere again.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Solid worker, doesn't surprise me though since she hasn't been used consistently in a little less than a year.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Not surprised by this at all, she hasn't been on TV since the week before Gail came back.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Not a fan, especially of her look.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I pretty much figured she was toast as soon as Gail came back. Surprised it took this long tbh.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
She was the best wrestler in the Beautiful People and has consistantly been one of the best Knockouts for the last few years. It was a class way to leave good luck to her.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They needed to give the bitch a box of steaks as her severance. I mean she just looked bad, skin and bones, eating disorder bad after the visa issues.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Couldn't care less, and her looks got worse every year.

In response to being granted her TNA release, former Beautiful People partner Velvet Sky posted the following on Twitter:

"Such a damn shame!! So much left to do there! I know you're gonna move on to big things bud, good luck and as always I love u!!"

Love responded to Sky with, "I love u with all my heart, we did something so amazing with TBP and the memories from that will last forever! I cherish our friendship so much, thank you for EVERYTHING Ebud!!"

Hogan also spoke of her release on Twitter:

Ivo @VonErichVIP
@MizzHogan@hulkhogan How could you let Angelina Love go? She's the best...you're really killing the Knockouts division.

Hulk Hogan @HulkHogan
@VonErichVIP@JayCharles24 it's not our decision,who works at TNA is a decision that comes from the TNA office in Nashville, HH

Love Leaving is not my decision. HH

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Shame really, I enjoyed watching her. I wasn't a fan of her being under Winter's control like that, unless they stopped that a long time ago. Anyways, shame to see her go, but I'm sure we'll see on TV somewhere again.

They really fucked up that Lesbian angle. You can't give me those kind of subtle hints that Winter wants to get with Love and then just lead me on for months.

Reaction score
I am not surprised by this at all but I am disappointed. Angelina Love was my favorite knockout but ever since Gail Kim came back to TNA, they seem to only focus on her. I knew this would happen as soon as Gail returned. That's why I didn't want TNA to take her back.

I also hated Angelina Love's duo with Winter. She mainly followed Winter around which killed her character. She should have either been with Velvet or alone.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Care to explain why? Having done all you can in a promotion is no reason to get dumped more like repackened. She is one of the best female talents in a struggling Divsion and one of the companys best heels. Also with Kim returning and James there, there are fresh possibilities for her.