Angelina Love gone from TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I think Gail Kim returning should have been the writing on the wall. After that, they had nothing for her. Which sucks, because she actually could work.

I wouldn't have minded seeing a return of the Beautiful People, that was the last time she really entertained me.

Plus she wasn't really anything to look at, which like it or not, is a big deal.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
^ Care to explain why? Having done all you can in a promotion is no reason to get dumped more like repackened. She is one of the best female talents in a struggling Divsion and one of the companys best heels. Also with Kim returning and James there, there are fresh possibilities for her.

She just didn't seem to matter anymore and the time they would spend making her matter they could make someone new and fresh matter. That was my point.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The point is making the KO great again you need to have strength in depth. Surely adding two great female wrestlers to a stable which only had one one should be a possitve not a negitive.