Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
You find Kajuh’s play the scummiest, yet you come in after night and vote Poyser after Kajuh does?

Kajuh tried to implicate Poyser as scum yesterday with info after not really indicating anything until Cp pushed on Poyser, but here we are with you voting Poyser 1 away from the hammer, after Kajuh voted, even though you find him as the scummiest over-the past few days
yes I voted Poyser because Doddsy said he was redirected and Poyser claimed busdriver and I didn't buy Poyser's usage anyway. and that was before Kajuh's post about sussing me for still being alive which didn't make any sense and seemed like he was setting up to push me next. what do you think my motivation here is if im scum with kajuh? why would I be trying to think things through rather than finishing off poyser?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
yes I voted Poyser because Doddsy said he was redirected and Poyser claimed busdriver and I didn't buy Poyser's usage anyway. and that was before Kajuh's post about sussing me for still being alive which didn't make any sense and seemed like he was setting up to push me next. what do you think my motivation here is if im scum with kajuh? why would I be trying to think things through rather than finishing off poyser?

You voted Poyser after Kajuh made the post sussing you for being alive though? I just don’t understand the rationale of voting Poyser to 1 away from hammer with someone you claim you find the scummiest player.

Doddsy unvoted so there’s a very small chance you could have gotten Poyser finished off so you “trying to think things through” defense there kind of falls on deaf ears my guy.

Big Man

Reaction score
@Kajuh can you explain why you didn't throw your potato at poyser? and why did you only vote him after CP started pushing him? you claim it's because the info didn't mean anything but then why vote him at all lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If I’ve attached my wagon to the wrong horse here, hand up that’s on me but I’m choosing to trust my read.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Kajuh can you explain why you didn't throw your potato at poyser? and why did you only vote him after CP started pushing him? you claim it's because the info didn't mean anything but then why vote him at all lol
Not only that but he didn’t even hint at having info on me until after cp voted lol. Like he said he voted me for a claim because of the info but why would he not have immediately voted me at the start of day to get the claim rather than whatever it was he was doing? He only even said he had info after cp voted me and acted like it was damning, then he said it wasn’t damning and was only voting for a claim and then he left his vote on me after the claim which doesn’t make any sense?

plus as you say he didn’t throw his potato at me either which doesn’t even make any sense if he thinks I’m scum I think it’s because he didn’t know who else he could vote if he threw his potato at me or he just thought that would make him look worse than the vote idk but it definitely doesn’t make sense from a town POV at all

Big Man

Reaction score
You voted Poyser after Kajuh made the post sussing you for being alive though? I just don’t understand the rationale of voting Poyser to 1 away from hammer with someone you claim you find the scummiest player.

Doddsy unvoted so there’s a very small chance you could have gotten Poyser finished off so you “trying to think things through” defense there kind of falls on deaf ears my guy.
I mean it's close, I've said I find Poyser scummy too and he's the bigger threat. if I vote Kajuh im voting with both you and poyser who i've found scummy so you can just claim there's no rationale there either. I saw the post after I voted, at first I was just confused why he thought I should already be dead but then I thought about it. also Doddsy is clearly set on Poyser and I don't think he's even mentioned Kajuh, so pretty sure I wouldn't be considering him here if we were scum together.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And again, thinking I lied about only having one bus drive shot and then using it to protect phenom over myself doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Like considering the only reason I didn’t get lynched was because ace didn’t show up (who had shown appetite to lynch me) it’s pretty ridiculous to think that whoever the vig was wouldn’t shoot me when everybody except phenom said they wanted to lynch me

Big Man

Reaction score
Blaine, how much of the thread have you read? why are you sheeping?

Big Man

Reaction score
And again, thinking I lied about only having one bus drive shot and then using it to protect phenom over myself doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Like considering the only reason I didn’t get lynched was because ace didn’t show up (who had shown appetite to lynch me) it’s pretty ridiculous to think that whoever the vig was wouldn’t shoot me when everybody except phenom said they wanted to lynch me
it does make sense. why would you assume the vig is going to shoot you when you're going to be potato'd?

you don't really have to sell me on kajuh being scummy tbh because I agree with that. the only thing im conflicted on is if it's you or him,

Big Man

Reaction score
I know you answered that early with ace not being around for a while but ehh at banking on the vig to assume he isn't going to show up at all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because like if I’m scum, the obvious play there for me is to shoot one of the guys that didn’t throw their potato, so I can’t be potato’d. Why would the vig count on me being dumb and not doing that when he could just shoot me?