Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Man

Reaction score
hmm that is a fair point. except our actual vig didn't consider that scum you would shoot one of the guys with a potato lmao.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hmm that is a fair point. except our actual vig didn't consider that scum you would shoot one of the guys with a potato lmao.
Yeah it turns out that way, but I can’t account for what the vig actually does, only what I can expect them to do lol

Chloe B

Reaction score
Vote Count:

Poyser (1) - Kajuh
Kajuh (3) - PHENOM, Poyser, Blaine

5-6 hours to go.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Unvote

I’ll be around today, don’t want a hammer before i hear Kajuh’s response and any reads he might have.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright but everyone also needs to remember it was a short day today, we got a little under 5 hours left

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I am ready to re-vote at a moments notice, no worries.

Kajuh

Reaction score
1. Blaine - Only wants to lynch town
6. Doddsy - claimed vig and most night kills have been town
11. Poyser - obv scum
13. Big Man - been alive too long
15. PHENOM - CP said he's scum
16. Kajuh - fake claim

This is about where I'm at but open to suggestions

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
1. Blaine - Only wants to lynch town
6. Doddsy - claimed vig and most night kills have been town
11. Poyser - obv scum
13. Big Man - been alive too long
15. PHENOM - CP said he's scum
16. Kajuh - fake claim

This is about where I'm at but open to suggestions
6 scum? And my reasoning is shite. Get outta here

Kajuh

Reaction score
Phenom making good points against Big Man.

I didn't throw my potato at Poyser because I wasn't online when that was going on. Wouldn't have matter anyway since Ace didn't throw his. Also kind of upset that apparently potato'ing myself didn't work. Flay, can you confirm if I hit myself in the face with a potato or not? For imagery-sake, I need to know.

Not my fault that CP voted for Poyser before I finished my read back. I'm the watcher and I saw Poyser visit CP. I've never faked a role or info before so I'll let you big brains do what you want with that information.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Phenom making good points against Big Man.

I didn't throw my potato at Poyser because I wasn't online when that was going on. Wouldn't have matter anyway since Ace didn't throw his. Also kind of upset that apparently potato'ing myself didn't work. Flay, can you confirm if I hit myself in the face with a potato or not? For imagery-sake, I need to know.

Not my fault that CP voted for Poyser before I finished my read back. I'm the watcher and I saw Poyser visit CP. I've never faked a role or info before so I'll let you big brains do what you want with that information.
But why does you finish reading back or not matter? You don’t need to read back to know you saw me visit cp lol, you can vote me for a claim anyway since that’s apparently what you thought was the right thing to do and then read back afterwards