Alphabet Mafia: The Potato Wars Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Eh, hard disagree as the plan was to tato you, therefore you wouldn't likely be shot.

I had my shot already directed at Phenom and didn't see the whole baiting stuff until later but you could also argue that was to draw the shot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, I'd argue that was pretty obviously a joke. Who bolds that actions are final lmao

I also don't really think I'd take the risk as scum to leave myself open to be shot just because y'all were hoping to potato me, that's way too risky that the vig would even take that into consideration. Especially considering the potatoing was honestly unlikely because Ace hasn't even been around for like 4 days at this point and I don't think its a sure thing at all that the vig would leave that up to chance. Also you'd think the vig, if confident I'm scum, would assume I'm gonna kill one of the people that can, you know, kill me. I also don't really think me and phenom makes much sense as a pairing either because he's just fucked himself if i flip scum so not sure what you're saying you think the gameplan is there. Are me and phenom bad scum players?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'd also assume it was a joke or at least meant to be perceived as a joke but still.

You were also under heavy suspicion, protection could have been focused on the player in a better spot. Also the drive could just be a redirect cover which is also an option. But this is largely irrelevant as you're still the best lynch both on play as well as if you flip town Phenom looks excellent going forward and largely gives us the best insight into the remaining players.

You and Nom have been relatively linked for the last few days as well, and I disagree that he's necessarily fucked himself any extra based on his actions today as that's consistent with his stance for the last few.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You still haven't told me why I make the most sense as scum based on play though????

And I'm not saying he did it today specifically, but it looked like I'd get lynched yesterday pretty much and he still fought my corner which I don't think makes much sense if we are aligned

Big Man

Reaction score
ah I didn’t realise its most likely MYLO.

unvote

I want to make sure then as kajuh looks really bad to me as well, wanna read through some stuff in a bit. let’s not rush, we have to wait for Blaine anyway.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think that's everybody actually, I am pretty sure I remember blaine claiming to be vanilla too. Will see if I can find the post

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah. anyways I already threw me potato at Rugrat. I'm a humble Vanilla ma
Yeah thought so

vote kajuh

Still pretty sure kaj is scum here so fuck it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
ah I didn’t realise its most likely MYLO.

unvote

I want to make sure then as kajuh looks really bad to me as well, wanna read through some stuff in a bit. let’s not rush, we have to wait for Blaine anyway.

Im confused by this.

Big Man

Reaction score
which part? what do you think the likelihood is of Poyser and Blaine being aligned as scum is?

Big Man

Reaction score
my issue is I find Kajuh's play the past couple of days to be the scummiest, but I don't see why either of PHEN0M or Poyser would push him like this if one of them is his partner. there's blaine as well, but he seemed town on day 1. I guess he's done nothing since then and 2 mafia players have died.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
You find Kajuh’s play the scummiest, yet you come in after night and vote Poyser after Kajuh does?

Kajuh tried to implicate Poyser as scum yesterday with info after not really indicating anything until Cp pushed on Poyser, but here we are with you voting Poyser 1 away from the hammer, after Kajuh voted, even though you find him as the scummiest over-the past few days

Big Man

Reaction score
I suppose PHEN0M and Kajuh is possible. you'd think he would hammer poyser there if it's the case but he still has to consider Doddsy's vig kill and he 99% gets shot there if he hammers. I just don't know why he wouldn't push through the Poyser lynch yesterday.